Day 20 in the Big Brother House and The Housemates have a Fruit Fight

Start from the beginning

"And then I'd have no option but to nominate the both of you." He said moving back to his cereal bowl as Niall walked out of the bedroom looking tired, his blanket still wrapped around him.

"You look," Louis began slowly eyeing him, "solid, at least you've not died yet."

"Thanks," Niall said walking into the kitchen and Louis pushed the bowl of cereal towards him as he moved to get another one out, Niall definitely looked like he needed food and fast. "Cheers mate," He muttered tucking into the cereal as Louis moved to get the milk again.

"Let's hope the challenge isn't physical, mental or technical hey?" Perrie sniggered and Louis nodded as he poured his new bowl of cereal.

"I guess we can rule out any challenge then," Louis said patting Niall on the back as he yawned.

Louis ate his cereal beside Niall, eyes roaming to the window into the garden and over to where Harry was keeping up with Liam.

Considering Liam worked out daily while Harry either slept or helped Louis throw things at him, Louis was impressed at Harrys stamina and when Harry and Liam finally seemed to call it a day and both walked into the house Louis didn't hide his appreciation of Harrys body.

"Hey, you're up." Harry smiled as he walked over to the kitchen and Niall sniggered into his blanket

"Wouldn't surprise me," He muttered.

"Thanks for that, Ni." Louis said rolling his eyes as Harry moved to grab a banana from the food bowl, Louis looked at it for a moment and noped the hell out of the kitchen. He wasn't about to stand beside Harry while he deep throated a damn banana.

He walked to the bathroom, washed his teeth and got himself ready for the morning feeling rather chipper and happy as he walked back to the living area and lay down with his legs up over Nialls legs, putting his hands behind his head and looking up at the ceiling.

"Theres a load of fruit in the fridge that needs to be used up," Harry called out into the house, "Should I make us smoothies?"

Louis scrunched up his nose, smoothies were not exactly his thing and he looked out of the window to see James and Jesy kicking the football to each other while both trying to eat cereal which looked to be spilling all over the place. He grinned and shook his head looking over to the kitchen and smiled wider as he watched Harry juggling with some oranges. It was actually quite impressive.

"Recon he'd be able to juggle while you sucked him off?" Niall asked and Louis raised an eyebrow at Niall grinning face. Harry had obviously heard him because there was a crash as Harry fell over himself and an orange zoomed over their heads and splatted against the wall just beneath the screen, all five of them at the sofas watching as it slid down the wall leaving a slimy looking trail, the smell of citrus hitting them immediately.

"Orange you glad that didn't hit you?" Harry called out getting up from where he'd slid and fallen to the floor, two of the oranges still in his hand and Louis tried to give Harry a hard look but he was sure his fondness shone through it if Harrys smug look was anything to go by.

Harry leant against the counter watching him and put one of the oranges down before peeling the other nonchalantly.

"For the record, yes I'd still be able to juggle."

Niall cackled obviously a little more awake as Louis turned away from Harry and shook his head with a grin as he looked back up at the ceiling.

"For the record," Louis said, his grin not leaving, "If I was sucking you off, juggling would be the last thing on your mind."

"Thought your sisters watched this," Perrie muttered smugly.

"Well it's not like I'd ever actually think, hey let me start juggling, in the middle of getting head. But the challenge has been put out there now, and I feel I need to prove I can." Harry continued and Louis eyed him, not moving his head and watching Harry pop some orange in his mouth, his smirk absolutely sinful.