Katerina and Elijah

Katerina and Elijah are walking around the garden "This reminds me of my garden back home me and mama should to Plaint flowers" Katerina tells the lord Elijah. "Do you miss it your home" the lord Elijah asked her "Yes I do I miss my little sister mama and even papa" she told Elijah "Maybe one day I'll take you back there" lord Elijah said to her this made Katerina smile lord Elijah smiled he was falling for this girl he's going to find away to save her. From his younger brother lord  Niklaus Katerina does not know what she feels what she does know is that the lord Elijah has been so kind to her.

As they walked the lord Elijah couldn't help but smile at her how beautiful she looks in the sunlight he has ever met someone who has believed in love like she does. When she even talks about love she's smiling like it's real for her maybe he can believe in love again.

That night Elijah and Katerina were in the library when Elijah kissed her she kissed him back he picks her up and takes her to his Chambers while he throws her on the bed he takes of all of her clothes then he takes off all of his. Elijah kisses her everywhere then he puts his manhood inside of her then he starts to make love to her.

That next night  Katerina heard what the lord Elijah and the lord Niklaus wanted from her to kill Katerina thought Elijah loved her Trevor helped her escape what Trevor and Rose did not see coming was for Katerina to kill herself so she ran.

A few weeks later Katerina changed her name to Katherine she is with a witch now to tell her why she is not feeling well. "Well what is it" Katherine asked "Your pregnant ms Katherine with an original Elijah baby I don't know how this is possible" the witch said to herself shocked with the news.
Katherine just smiled to herself this is the chance for her to be a mother Katherine kills the witch and vampire speed away.