•9

Another night a pops another night of fun. Veronica and Jughead were enjoying their meal. Until a certain couple came into the neon diner. There they see Archie and Betty enter laughing as if something funning was said. As the couple entered they started to look for a booth to sit in. All the booths and counter seats were taken. Jughead seeing their face with disappointment all over it, he called them over.

"HEY ARCHIE", as jughead yelled.

"What are you doing-", as Veronica whispered to jughead. She was then interrupted when the couple came over.

"Hey you don't have to leave you can just sit with us", jughead said.

"Are you sure, we don't to impose", Archie said.

"No no every things good", Jughead insisted.

In the beginning it was awkward . Then it they started acting like friends. It felt as if it was the first time Jughead met Veronica.
Out of nowhere Veronica said", I miss this, I miss us all being friends".
As the raven head beauty said these words , they all started having flashbacks of the old times.
"Me too", Jughead breaking the silence.
Seeing things get more awkward, Archie suggest they leave. Veronica being tired , suggest they all hanging out again. After, they all felt they can put everything behind.

Monday morning , the walls of Riverdale High was hit with the light of the sun. Everyone either waking up or just preparing for the day. Veronica waking up , she felt happy. She didn't wake up with the crave of destruction. In habit, she grabbed her phone . She then started to text her three best friends.
Jughead❤️, Archie Andrews , Betty Cooper.
Veronica
Hey guys
Betty
Hi V😊

Archie
Morning!

Jughead❤️
To early for this😒

  Veronica                                 Pops at 7 before school?
Read

Seeing this both Archie and Betty confused. They knew Veronica hated their guts after what had happened. So instead of reminding her what happened, they took her on her offer.

Betty
Yeah I'm in

Archie
Count me in.

Archie
Jug you coming?

Read

Jughead saw this and knew he couldn't go. He already forgave Archie and Betty. He knew Veronica had to do this herself. The idea of Veronica forgiving them had to be her idea not Jughead's.

The raven head girl was sipping her coffee in a booth all alone. As she waited for the couple to arrive.

As the couple arrived, you could hear the door ring. They searched for the raven beauty and found her. But they seem confused as they approached her. She didn't have her makeup, her contacts , or her classic pumps . She had her glasses and was wear something out of what seemed to be Jughead's closet.

 She had her glasses and was wear something out of what seemed to be Jughead's closet

"Hey", Veronica greeted them as she took a sip of her coffee.
They responded with a confused look.
"Oh I slept over at Jugheads, it was either pajamas or this", Veronica said.
As the two sat on the opposite sides of the booth. They all exchanged look as things got silent and awkward.
"Anyways Veronica why did you invite us here?",Betty said as she exchanged looks with Archie and her.
" I'm tired guys , this act of being all tough... After the last time we all hung out, its just all the memories came back. I miss my friends. ",Veronica replied.
Archie and Betty exchanged looks to see if the other thought it was a joke. They could feel sincere and warmth in her voice. Seeing it was serious, Archie broke the silence.
"Glad to have you back Ronnie ", he said with a smirk on his face. As he was happy to be on the good side of Veronica Lodge.
"Thanks Archiekins!" , she said as a smile appeared on his face.
"I miss you V", Betty said as she could already see the new memories being made.
From another point of view you could feel the vibe of warmth coming from their booth. From an outsiders point of view the ginger looked  lucky to have Veronica and Betty as friends. It was refreshing to others. You could see that the they enjoyed each other's company.