•2

Jughead's pov*
As I entered her room I just remembered the 1st i snuck  into her room. It's was the 1st time I kissed Betty. Some of the feeling rushed back. but I knew I had to let her go.
"Hey juggie",she said worried.
" I tried to call you all night but you didn't answer"
I responded " I needed time Betty"
"I know"
"Betty I'm sorry -"as I apologize she cut me off.
"No I'm sorry jug. I lead you on. I should've told you,"Betty tried to explain.
"Betty let me finish . I had a feeling you still liked Archie but you were a breath of fresh air I needed." I explained.
"I was selfish and I'm sorry for that"as I apologized she gave me a hug.
"Friends?", asked Betty.
"Friends!"
As we walked to school together side by side Betty , Archie and I ,but something was missing.  Veronica .
"So how'd you break it down to Veronica?" I asked.
" Over the phone"  as he scratched his head.
"Oh Archie you've done wrong!"I replied.
Betty said "As a friend and girlfriend, Archie , you should've told her in person".
"I know ,I know. That's why I'm going to talk to her and apologize "he said.
I wished  him good luck as I patted him on the back. As we got to school they looked for Veronica but she was nowhere to be found .

Veronica pov*
I woke up in my bedroom feeling hazy. I could feel all the memories of last night rushes back . I was hungover. I didn't want to go to school but knowing my mother I had too. As I got ready I knew I had to pick an outfit. I needed to wear was something the old Veronica would wear. Something that would catch people's attention. One that said " fuck Archie ! I don't need him!"
"I found it!",I said so happily.

 One that said " fuck Archie ! I don't need him!""I found it!",I said so happily

As I got to school late I walked in hearing the bell ring. The bell made my ears ring and had made my head ache worse. But I walked it off. Everyone was walking out of the classrooms.  Some suprised and some checking me out.

I tried to find the red headed Cherly but I couldn't find her

I tried to find the red headed Cherly but I couldn't find her. Instead I found Archie .  The nice Veronica would've stopped and talked to the red head. But she's wasn't here anymore. I walked in his direction not stopping, as though he wasn't there.

"Hey Veronica, wait up. ", Archie said.
"Can we just talk about this over the phone ,it's not like it's important ", she said sarcastically.
"Please can we talk about this in private? ", he argued. She started to walk towards the bathroom.
Before entering , I said,"Delete my number as for Betty!"
As she entered she still felt heartbroken. She couldn't hold back the tears. She riped off her pearls and fell to the ground. Little did she know  Cherly was there. When Veronica fell to the ground Cherly help her back up and comforted her. After this Cherly and Veronica wound be known as the baddest bitches of Riverdale High.

Archie pov*
It's was now lunch. Veronica blew me off. I mean I don't blame her. I admit what I did was wrong. I needed to talk to her before word got out . But I could hear the whispers of the hall. And that's when I knew the whole school knew about the breakups. Everyone started picking sides . Most popular side was Veronica and Jughead , and me and Betty were the back-stabbing  friends. I met with Betty and Jughead outside for lunch. We were all hoping Veronica would eat with us . So we can explain.

We were all at our table waiting for Veronica to come. Finally she was at the stairs . She  stopped as if she was looking for something. I yelled out for her , but she just ignored my call. She walked down and was walking toward us. As if she was going to sit with us. But then she she turned . Took a seat next to her new group of friends: Cheryl , Chuck ,and Reggie.