•8

It's was a Friday night at pops. Few had come for pops famous milkshake. The neon lights had lit up the night. The smell of comfort food was pleasing.

Jughead's pov*
The neon light hitting her tan , smooth skin made knots in my stomach. From others point of view we acted like no one was there. It felt like it was just Veronica and me against the world. As she enjoyed hey milkshake and fries, I just sat there admiring her beauty.
"HEY get your own!!", Veronica said as Jughead stole her fries.
As she looked upset her eyes finally met Jughead. She looked at his face  . It made her curious at why he was looking at her like that.
"What?", she asked curiously.
Jughead said with a grin on his face,"Nothing it's just cute when you're angry."
The raven beauty chuckled looking down as she was blushing as Jughead said those words.
After they left pops and went to watch a double feature at the Bijou. Though it was late they both didn't want to leave each other's side.

It's now 11p.m and there were the only one's at the theatre. Jughead could notice Veronica was tired . But knowing her , she wouldn't want to ruin Jughead's cinematic experience. So she slowly laid her legs onto the empty set next to her without cause a scene. She then left Jughead's grasp and laid her head down on Jughead's leg. This caught Jughead attention. Removing his eyes from the screen to see a peaceful Veronica Lodge. Seeing this he chuckled. He then started to play with her hair while continuing to watch the movie.

It was morning the lights were peeking into the room. It's was silent and peaceful. The young couple we cuddled up while sleeping. There bodies warmed each other. Suddenly the raven beauty started to move. She was waking up.
She then realized she was hugging something warm. Opening her eyes slowly she saw a peaceful boy. She was looking at how the sun was hitting his face making his jawline sharp. Looking at his contoured face she look up to his hair admiring everything. Veronica then saw Jughead wasn't wear his hat. Seeing this a smile appeared on her face. In this moment she felt her heart beating faster. For a good moment it was silent as Veronica stared at Jughead sleeping.
"Are you watching me sleep?"Jughead said not opening his eyes.
He starters to chuckle as he knew she was embarrassed. To ease the embarrassment he pulled her close by the waist. This causing there faces inches apart. Jughead opened his eyes to she the rave beauty and all her perfection. Looking at each other they could each feel the others heartbeat. The light hitting Veronica's face, Jughead pulled back a piece of her hair to her ear. Within a second Veronica pulled Jughead into a kiss. Jughead then pulled back realize what just occurred. He immediately continued to kiss Veronica. With every kiss , things got hotter and hotter. Before moving any closer Veronica pulled away.
"What? Is my kissing bad?",Jughead asked.
"No it's not you, well I mean it is you, it's just I wanna take things slow.", Veronica said.
"No I understand, when ever your ready", Jughead replied.
As they continue on with their kissing.

A/N: hey sorry about the long update . I  know where I want this story to go but , I'm having trouble doing it. In light of this I will soon be incorporating new characters in next few chapters . lol I will try to update at least each week . Love u babes❤️please leave me suggestions on what you want the story to go.