Part 5

"Oh gOD PLEASE NO."

Namjoon sat straight up.

"I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE."

Namjoom flung off his blanket and raced downstairs as he heard another loud crash. Many things came to his head, a murder...a robber.....Voldemort (hey, don't judge him. He stayed up late reading the last book of the series.)

But he was not expecting Jin to be standing on a chair, waving a pan in the air.

"Uh...babe?"

Jin turned to Namjoon, wide eyed, "He's here." The male hissed, gripping the pan tighter.

Namjoon scratched his head, seriously worrying for his boyfriend's health, "Who?"

Jin screamed again as he swung the pan in the air, trying to smack a.....a bee.

"whaT ARE YOU DOING?!" Namjoon yelled, trying to stop his rabid boyfriend from swatting the bee, "WE MUST SAVE THE BEES NOOO."

"IT IS THE SPAWN OF SATAN. WHY ELSE WOULD IT HAVE A NEEDLE COMING OUT OF ITS ASS?"

Namjoon sighed and opened the door and every window on the first floor. He helped Jin down from the chair, holding the male tightly by his waist as he waited for the bee to fly back outside.

Jin squeezed Namjoon tightly every time the bee came in a five foot radius of them. Finally, the wretched black and yellow creature flew back outside and Namjoon quickly shut all the windows and doors,"There, it's gone."

Jin smiled smugly, wrapping his arms around Namjoon's neck, "My hero." Namjoon wiggled his eyebrows, "Can I have my reward then? My princess."

Jin nodded slowly, jumping up to wrap his shorts-clad legs around Namjoon's waist. He leaned closer, ready to connect their lips.

"Oh shit, you guys are into roleplaying? Ewwwww."

Namjoon screamed, letting go of Jin in surprise. The brown (he dyed it back to a natural color after kids started calling him a fairy princess) haired male fell to the ground.

The couple turned to see Jimin holding Jungkook, but keeping one hand over the smaller's eyes.

"What the fu-" Namjoon faltered, noticing Jungkook, "What the heck Jimin? We have a doorbell for a reason...USE IT."

"Can you guys babysit Jungkook again?"

"Why? You going on another date?"

Jimin shook his head and put Jungkook on the ground, "He says he wants to spend time with you guys."

Jin's face melted into a wide smile as he held out his arms, "Aw baby!" Jungkook giggled and ran to Jin, hugging the latter very tightly.

Jimin smiled, "Kook, I'll see you later okay buddy?"

Jungkook nodded and waved goodbye to his hyung, "Byebye!"

Jin smiled and pressed a big kiss on the five year old's cheek, "We have to go grocery shopping Joonie."

Jungkook looked at Namjoon, recalling a word his brother said, "Hey Joonie? What's shit?"