Part 2

Jeez I didn't expect this to be so popular

Here's a little present from me to you Bc I hit a 100 followers the other day and THANK FOR THAT BTW

Namjoon woke to a cold bed. He frowned and rolled over, burying his face in his pillow. He hated walking up without Jin by his side. He had a habit of vigorously cuddling Jin until the older man woke up. Namjoon pulled himself out of bed after a few minutes past. He crankily walked downstairs, knowing that a hug from Jin would be the only solution for his crappy mood.

He smiled to see his adorable boyfriend sitting on the floor with papers spread out around him. Namjoon sat next to the focusing boy and watched him anticipating at least a hug or kiss. Namjoon frowned when he realized that he was getting neither.

He wrapped his arms around Jin's waist and tugged the boy into his lap. Jin yelped as Namjoon squeezed him.

"I'm upset." He mumbled into Jin's shoulders. Jin stifled a laugh and turned to Namjoon, "Why is that Joonie?"

Namjoon pouted, "Because I didn't get my morning cuddles! Or a kiss!"

Jin laughed at loud at his boyfriend's cuteness. Namjoon grinned as he took in his lover's melodious laughter. Jin turned in Namjoon's lap, now facing the boy while each of his legs were on either side of Namjoon. Namjoon cupped Jin's face and pulled him down for a kiss. He sighed as he felt Jin's familiar plush lips against his own. Namjoon loved kissing Jin. It was so comforting and familiar. Jin's lips felt like home to Namjoon.

Jin finally pulled away panting. Namjoon grinned victoriously, happy that he could take Jin's breath away like that.

He turned around and Namjoon rested his head on Jin's shoulders while wrapping his arms around his waist, "What's today's plan babe?"

"We're going to the park."

"Why the park?"

"Oh."

Namjoon let out a sigh when he caught a pair of familiar shoes on top of the play castle. Jin smiled and he walked over to Jimin who was eagerly talking with Yoongi.

Namjoon took a deep breath before approaching the little boy.

"Kookie!"

Jungkook turned around and grinned widely (showing off his missing tooth) when he saw Namjoon. He squealed out loud and leaped off the platform, giving Namjoon a major heart attack as the small boy attached himself onto Namjoon's body.

"Joonie!!!!" He yelled happily as he hugged his favorite babysitter.

"Hey there Jungkook, wanna play?"

Jungkook nodded happily as he zoomed off, yelling for Namjoon to catch him. Namjoon was about to take off when he heard Jimin call his name.

"He's been asking for you, you know."

Namjoon raised his eyebrows in surprise, "Really?"

Jimin nodded, "Hey I have to go, I'll pick him up in a couple of hours."

Namjoon nodded and bid Jimin a goodbye before racing after Jungkook.

Jin grinned as he watched Jungkook roll around in the grass with Namjoon. He laughed when Jungkook sprang up off the ground, effectively scaring Namjoon.

"Your husband and kid?"

Jin jumped when he heard an old voice next to him. He turned to see a grandma sitting next to him, also watching Jungkook.

"What? No, he's my boyfriend and we're just babysitting the kid."

The woman nodded slowly, "They seem very close."

Jin smiled as Namjoon picked up Jungkook, throwing him into the air before catching him.

"Yea, they do."

"Go join them."

"What?"

"I know your itching to play."

Jin grinned at the old woman before standing.

The sun was setting and Jin was laying down, resting his head in Namjoon's lap as Jungkook darted around, picking flowers. The little four year old came running back with a hand full of pink flowers. He sat in front of Jin with a thump and started placing the flowers gently in Jin's hair. Jin grinned and let the four year old happily play with his hair. Namjoon chuckled as Jungkook filled Jin's hair with pink flowers.

"Your turn Joonie!"

Namjoon smile faded, "Wait! I'm good."

Jungkook's face dropped, "No flowers?"

Namjoon shook his head, "Sorry bud, no flowers for me. Hey come lay down with us."

Jungkook nodded and raced back to Jin with a smile on his face. He slid in front of Jin and snuggled into his chest as Namjoon held the two protectively. Namjoon sighed contently as he watched the two boys slowly nod off to sleep. He chuckled when Jungkook's head went limp, causing the poor boy to face plant the grass. Namjoon quickly rearranged the boy so he wasn't facing face down in the dirt. Namjoon looked up again to see the sky flashing with beautiful colors. Blue, orange, purple, yellow. Namjoon wouldn't exchange this moment for anything in this world.