Part 3

"What, are we adopting him now or something?"

Namjoon looked at the little boy skipping in front of them. Jin smiled and slid his hand into the latter's.

"It's fun, I like watching him."

Namjoon scoffed and opened his mouth to say something when Jin suddenly gasped.
Jungkook turned around, a surprised look on his face, "Are you okay Jinnie?"

Jin smacked his forehead, "Fuck, I forgot I had an appointment. Namjoon I'll see you at home."

Jin quickly pecked Namjoon's lips and gave Jungkook a quick kiss on his forehead before running in the opposite direction.

Namjoon looked down to see Jungkook standing in place, blinking twice before looking up, "Hey Hyung, what's fuck?"

It wasn't until nightfall that Namjoon heard the door open. Jungkook shot out of his spot on the bed and ran downstairs. Namjoon didn't bother getting up, Jin would come upstairs eventually.

He froze when he heard Jungkook's scream.

"JUNGKOOK!"

Namjoon pushed aside his laptop, flinching slightly when he heard it hit the floor. But he ignored it and ran downstairs. He saw Jungkook standing in the living room, mouth dropped.

"J-j-Jin?" Jungkook stammered. Namjoon joined the boy, wanting to see what had him so shook.

His own mouth dropped when he saw Jin. His once black hair was now....metallic pink.

"Ohh shiiit." Namjoon drooled. Jungkook jumped up and nudged Namjoon's jaw shut.

The five year old walked towards Jin, staring at his hair before attaching himself on the older's legs.

"Forget Taehyung I like Hyung now."

Namjoon frowned and picked Jungkook up, "Uh no. Hyung is mine."

"Nuh uh! I'll fight you."

"Boys boys, stop it." Jin said chuckling, "Now, didn't we have a reservation at Jungkookie's favorite restaurant?"

"Yay! Let's go!"

Namjoon bitterly chewed another piece of beef as he watched Jungkook run his fingers through Jin's hair again.

Namjoon wasn't jealous. Nope. Not at all. He was just irritated that Jungkook could sit in Jin's lap and play with the older's hair and he couldn't.

Okay maybe he was a bit jealous.

You couldn't blame him though. Jin looked really really good with his new hair. To Namjoon, he always looks good but the pink hair was like icing on a cake.

"Namjoon?"

Namjoon was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the pink haired male call his name.

"Why do you look like your about to break your chops-ooooh Namjoon are you jealous?!" Jin snickered as Namjoon started turning a slight shade of pink.

"Of a five year old?! Psh you wish."

Jungkook grinned evilly, "So it's okay if I do this?" Before Namjoon could say anything, the five year old pressed a loud kiss on Jin's cheek.

"ALRIGHT COME HERE PUNK."

Oh hello!

Yea that was really short
:,( I'm sorry

Me being an idiot, i strained my wrist while bowling and now I have to wear a wrist brace (yuck) but Jin LOOKS SO GOOD?!!WITH PINK HAIR?!!

So I just had to

thank you for all the comments and votes?!
That makes me unbelievably happy

ALSO! Feel free to make requests! I was hoping to turn this into a Drabble/oneshot collection of Namjin and kiddy kook
So I would love to write stuff that you guys want!

Anyway, thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed and I hope you have a great day/night