In the real world kittens don't talk...

For a start I woke up at around eight to a bottle of shampoo falling on my face.

I opened my eyes and see that all the kittens were awake. The siamese kitten was sitting by the all brown tabby at my feet. The other three tabbies sat on my legs and when I glanced up I realized it was the black kitten who knocked the shampoo on my face.

He looked back innocently. I huffed and sat up. 'Good morning to you guys too...', I grumbled in slight annoyance.

'Are you guys hungry?', I questioned climbing out the tub after gently moving the kittens from my body. I was greeted by a whole bunch of mews. I smiled at them picking the black one up off the tub, 'come on cuties let's get you some food.'

All the other kittens scrambled out of the tub. I opened the door a bit to let them all out. I placed the black kitten on my shoulder and reached down to pick up the siamese kitten as he tried to walk by.

I lead them all to the stairs. 'Hold on.', I said gently reaching down to pick the others up. I grabbed the orange kitten and placed it in the crook of my elbow and placed the others beside it along the length of my arm. Once I was holding them all I started down the stairs heading towards the kitchen.

I placed all six kittens on the table and got to work searching the kitchen for anything kitten edible. After a few minutes of searching I decided to split the pound of sliced turkey between them.

I quickly set to work and soon enough all the kittens were fed. I made my self a bowl of lucky charms and sat down. Laina shuffled into the kitchen moments later and started a pot of coffee before making her own bowl of cereal and plopping down beside me.

'Morning Lai Lai.', I greeted cheerfully. Laina glared at me. 'Mornin...', she grumbled shoving a spoon of her cocoa pebbles in her mouth.

Normally I would be the one grouching over being up so early and she would skip around all happy like, but today was the opposite.

I watched the kittens as they finished eating. Then a thought hit me. 'What shall I name you guys?', I questioned out loud.

All their tiny eyes looked at me. 'You can't name them until you know what gender each kitten is dimwit...', Laina mumbled.

I rolled my eyes ignoring her. I quickly finished my cereal and put my bowl in the sink to be washed later. I walked back over to the table and grabbed the blonde tabby.

'Well there's only one way to do this..', I murmured looking down at it's innocent blue eyes. 'Sorry bud.', I apologized before checking it's gender.

'Male.', I said placing him back down. He scrambled away the minute his paws touched the wood. Laina laughed her mood lightening up after having food.

She stood up and also started to help check. 'Male.', She said placing the siamese kitten down. I grabbed the brown tabby with the black markings. 'Another male.', I informed. He jumped from my hands and hid by the others making Laina and I laugh.

I handed Laina the all brown tabby as I kept the others from running out the kitchen. 'Also male.', she laughed out putting the poor thing down. With only two more left I grabbed them.

Laina took the orange tabby from my hand while I checked the black one which wouldn't stop growling at me. 'Female!', Laina squealed putting her down. 'Male.', I quickly called out putting him down before he got a hold of my face and scratched my eyes out.

He let out an angry hiss and stalked away to join the others. I gave them all an apologetic look. 'Okay let's get cracka lack'n on those names.', Laina cheered. I could have sworn I saw some of the kittens role their eyes at her. It makes no sense though since kittens can't think like we do. Or can they?

'Let's name them one at a time.', I started by pointing to the siamese kitty. 'What do we name him?', I asked. Laina seemed to be putting some serious thought into her answer because she had her thinking face on. Pursed lips in a small scowl and narrowed eyes.

'What's your name little guy?', she asked getting up in the poor things face. It stepped back a bit but seemed to understand, because it let out a strange sounding mew as if trying to speak. Laina nodded her brunette head and straightened up. 'Okay his name is mewwrrrrrrr.', she declared trying her best to mimick the sound the siamese kitten just made.

I laughed at her so hard I had tears in my eyes and almost toppled over. 'Jeez Lai. I don't think that's what he meant.' , I struggled to say through giggles. She frowned putting her hands on her hips and glared at me.

I gave her an innocent smile before turning back to the kittens. I grabbed the female and pet her. 'What's your name baby?', Laina asked her also reaching a hand out to brush her fingers over her plush fur.

She too mew'd at her as if trying to answer. Laina quickly snatched her from my hands. She carefully studied her. 'I know you guys are trying to speak. Is just not coming out right....', she mumbled smooshing the kitten into her chest and petting her.

I sighed at how strange my sister was and looked at the other kittens. The yellow tabby walked up to me and rubbed against my hand to gain my attention. I smiled and began to petting his tiny body.

I wasn't expecting the black kitten to get angry by this, but he did. He yowled in furry and ran over. He quickly swatted at the blonde tabby in jealousy until he backed away. I watched with wide eyes as he got a satisfied look on his face and jumped into my lap curling into a ball.

I heard Laina laugh from beside me. 'Well he sure is possessive.', she smiled. I shrugged my shoulders and began petting the black fluff ball in my lap. 'We still need to come up with names.', I reminded.

'Ah yes! Names....', Laina agreed in a creepy old guy voice. I ignored her craziness and looked at the kitten in my lap. 'Okay sweet heart. What's you're name?', Laina now asked the kitten in my lap.

I let out an exasperated breath, my sister goes off the deep end some times. I think my mom dropped her on her head by accident when she was an infant. Laina of course ignored me and waited for an answer.

The kitten sat up straight and let out the strangest sound I've ever heard. I grimaced as it did it again and again until it started to sound more and more like words. Soon all the kittens were doing it and I had to cover my ears from the horrid sound.

'Shh! Shh!!', I tried to stop them but they wouldn't quit it. They just kept going and going. What really creeped me out was that each of them was starting to sound more and more like they're own individual voices, and their mews like words.

Then we both heard it. All kittens stopped and looked at the one in my lap. Laina and I doing the same. I couldn't believe it. 'My names Tony.', It stated in a strangely familiar voice. WHAT THE HELL KITTENS DON'T TALK!!!

End of second chapter.

So sorry guys, I've been really busy lately. I know this is pretty short but at least it's something for now. I had writers block for awhile and couldn't come up with anything good enough. I'll try to update more often but no promises.

Thanks for reading my story. Please vote.

Oh! I almost forgot. Shout out to my little sister who is a much better writer then I am. She goes by Lissy0104 & Lissy2001 here on Wattpad. PLEASE CHECK HER OUT! SHE IS AWESOME!! :)

....bye!