Ch. 12

Go read my other story if you haven't already! Enjoy and there's more to come! Don't trip about the length lol.)

"The fuck are you talking about, Ang!?" Nicki yelled back moving to get inside. She didn't want to cause a scene and have people coming out of there rooms so she went in. Nicki closed the door. "The fuck is your problem? You been like this the whole trip."

"No, correction. I've been serious about this case while you've been playing around." Ang said with her arms folded. "How the fuck do you expect us to put this man in jail of you're fucking around with him?" Angela asked and shook her head, "Looks like you really didn't check shit at the door. You're letting this man reel you in just so you can forget the task at hand."

Nicki looked at her crazy, "Okay for one, I'm the only one trying to get information. I don't see you doing shit to help me."

"Because you fell for him and you don't want me around him." Angela said and Nicki bugged her eyes and laughed.

"What? That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard." "Yeah, he's a nice guy and all but it's nothing like that going on yet." Nicki explained.

"Ya'll fucked yet?"

Nicki looked at her, "Excuse me? Angela you need to chill."

"So is that a yes?" She asked Nicki.

"That's none of your business." Nicki finally said and walked over to her nightstand, grabbing her a t-shirt and thong before going into the bathroom, shutting the door closed.

Angela stood there and bit down on her bottom lip. Shaking her head at the thoughts she was having, she quickly dismissed them all and headed to her bed.

-

The next morning...

Nicki woke up and rubbed her eyes. She yawned and sat up. Looking around, she set her eyes on a sleeping Angela. Remembering their conversation from last night, she shook her head. Angela was really tripping hard for no reason. It was almost like she was jealous. It really bothered Nicki how stupid she was acting towards her. She was overstepping her boundaries and doing way too much. Angela wasn't contributing to this case in any way. All she did was lay around the hotel room all day and be all in Nicki's business when she returned. Nicki has gotten more out of Nas if anything. One thing that was bothering her was how Angela was right about her falling for him. He was the exact opposite of what everyone was assuming and she was glad she got to see that side of him. She just hates the fact that she has to bust him and take away his freedom. She already knew that was going to bother her the rest of the way.

"Nic," Angela called out. "Come here."

Nicki just looked at her. When Angela noticed Nicki didn't move, Angela sat up. "Nic, come here."

Nicki licked her lips and sighed getting up. She made her way to Angela's bed and sat on the empty side. She cleared her throat.

"I wanna apologize about last night." Angela said and ran her hands over her face. "I was wrong and what you and him do is none of my business"

Nicki looked at her and nodded, "It's fine."

Angela looked at her and said, "One last thing though."

"What is i-" She was cut off by Angela smashing her lips into hers. Nicki's eyes became wide and quickly pushed Angela away. Nicki jumped off the bed and wiped her lips.

"Angela, what the FUCK!" Nicki yelled.