Ch. 11

(This story will probably go to 30 or so chapters. I already have another story in the works. Excuse errors and enjoy!)

The sun peaked through the curtains in Nas' bedroom as the morning progressed. Nicki and Nas were both still fast asleep, cuddled into one another. That all changed as soon as the sun hit Nicki's face and caused her to flutter her eyes open.

Immediately she groaned from the pain her headache was causing her. She then realized she had one too many drinks last night and this headache wasn't leaving anytime soon. She blinked a couple times to focus her vision before looking around. She tried to not move her head as much as she could. She knew someone was behind her because of the warmth radiating off their body.

When she turned and looked, she saw it was Nas and he was still fast asleep. She smiled at how cute and innocent he looked. Nicki then began thinking about how hard she was actually falling for him. He was the complete opposite of what she first thought about him. He was the perfect gentlemen but at the same time aggressive. She couldn't lie, it was all sexy.

It was honestly crazy how she was actually here to put him away, keep him from his family and son. But as the days with him progressed, she realized he was the most caring person ever. He never meant any harm to anybody. He was just trying to make it like the next man.

She also noticed how street smart he was. He definitely wasn't knew to any of this. She was yanked from her thoughts by a voice.

"What you lookin' at?" Nas asked.

Nicki jumped. "Huh?"

"You starin' at a nigga n' shit. I got something on my face?" He asked and used his hand to run his hand over his face a couple times.

Nicki giggled, "No, you don't. I was just thinking."

"Oh word? Bout what?" He asked and sat up. "Good morning by the way."

"Good morning, boo." She winked at him, "and it's nothing."

"Oh so I'm ya boo now?" He asked with a smirk.

"I don't know." She laughed, "That depends."

"On what? I mean you seem pretty comfortable with me. You let me sleep with you last night." He said cooly.

Nicki blushed, "but nothing happened. I just don't like sleeping alone."

Nas nodded, "Ah, I can understand that. I would never do something that I know you wouldn't be comfortable with though. That's why I asked last night."

"I appreciate that. I really do." Nicki sat up also. "Do you have any aspirin?"

Nas licked him lips and Nicki could swear she became wet. Why does this man looks so good? She thought.

"Yeah, I'll go get them." Nas got out of bed and Nicki did also.

"You mind if I use your shower?" She asked him.

"Nah, go ahead. Look in my closet, there should be some sweatpants and a shirt you can change into." He said before walking towards the door.

"Thanks." Nicki said before heading to the closet as he went downstairs to fetch her two aspirins and a water.

Nicki then grabbed her a shirt and a pair of his sweatpants before heading to shower and freshen up.

-

"Yo, Nicki you ready?" Nas yelled coming back into the room. He approached the door when he got no reply. He raised his hand to knock but Nicki opened it before he could. She bumped into his hard chest and instantly looked up. He stood there looking down at her for a moment before he caught her off guard with a kiss. When she didn't break away, he knew she wanted it too.

Adding a little tongue, the kiss lasted a few more seconds before Nicki pulled away, breathing hard. He saw the opportunity and took it. He couldn't hide the fact that he liked her anymore.He really didn't want to. In his eyes she was perfect.

"Wow." Nicki said and blushed. "Um.."

Nas smirked, "My bad. I saw the opportunity and took it."

"No, it's okay." Nicki looked down and smiled.

"You ready?" He asked her and she nodded, avoiding eye contact with him. She grabbed her things and headed out to his car.

-

"Alright, we're here." Nas cut the engine outside of her hotel building.

"Yeah, thanks again." Nicki said and smiled at him. Before she exited the car, she kissed him again. Before she got lost in it, she pulled away and smiled at him.

"Bye, Nasir." She winked at him. Closing his car door, he watched her walk into the building before driving off with the biggest smile on his face.

-

Nicki was about to open the hotel room door before Ang yanked it open herself.

"Where the fuck have you been? You think this is a game!?" Ang exclaimed, catching Nicki off guard.