Ch. 9

(Omg Nicki and Nas are really dating. Even though they're taking things slow, they're both good for each other and it's great to see them both happy with life. I'm surprised she didn't try and deny it. She must really really like him. If you missed the show, it's on Ellen's youtube channel. Go Look. In other good news, I have my laptop back so that means longer chapters. I hated typing from the wattpad app on my phone. Lol. Anyways ENJOY!)

"Wow, this place looks expensive." Nicki commented as she looked over the beautiful restaurant. Everything looked expensive, from the decor to the tables and chairs. She could only imagine the food prices.

Nas didn't respond right away, he was talking to the owner of the restaurant. Nicki noticed him dap the guy up.

"Who is this beautiful young lady?" asked the man as he looked around Nas.

Nicki blushed and answered, "Nicki." She extended her hand and the man grabbed her hand and softly placed a kiss there.

"Antonio. It's very nice to meet you, beautiful." He smiled and Nas cleared his throat.

Antonio looked up and released Nicki's hand. "Let me show you guys to your table. Right this way," He ushered them to follow him.

Nas wrapped his arm around her, softly rubbing the small of her back. Nicki smiled a little at him unknowingly doing that. When they reached the table, Nas pulled out her chair and pushed it in when she sat down.

Before Nas sat in his seat, Antonio whispered to him, "I like this one. You did good." He patted his back almost like a proud father would.

Nas chuckled, "She's not my girl."

"Well what are you waiting for?" Antonio asked.

"You know my situation." Nas spoke.

"I do but the other two girls you brought gave me a bad vibe. I like her. I don't get that vibe from her."

"Yeah I could tell by the way you was acting with her."

"Getting jealous already? She's not your girl remember? You better cuff her before somebody else does." Antonio winked at him before walking off. Nas just chuckled and headed back to the table.

"Sorry bout that." He apologized as he sat down.

Nicki smiled, "It's fine."

Nicki put down her menu and looked at him. She stared at him as if she was trying to read him.

"Why you starin' at a nigga?" Nas chuckled nervously, looking down at his menu. It was weird for him because he was never like this with girls. Nicki made him feel things he hasn't felt in years.

"Because I'm trying to read you." She dimply shrugged.

Nas poked her dimple with his finger, "read my for what?"

"Because you're weird.. I never thought the same guy who pulled a gun out on me would be the same one to ask me to dinner." Nicki laughed a little.

"Yeah, about that.. I wanna apologize again. I shouldn't have done that."

Nicki fanned her hand, "I'm not trippin about that anymore." Nas nodded and sipped from his water. "Can I ask you a question though?" She then asked.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Why did you do it?" She asked innocently.

Nas sighed deeply, "I told you I dont trust people like that. I thought you were sent to me. I thought you and your friend was out to get me or some shit."

Nicki scrunched up her face, "Out to get you? Nas, two women out to get you?"

"Yeah, it's grimy out here. When I pulled that gun on you, it wasn't really anything against you personally. It was the first thing that came to my mind. I can't let anyone come in and ruin me." Nas explained. "It's a lot of niggas out here who play dirty. You can't trust anyone."

"Do you think you could trust me?" Nicki asked him.

Before he could answer, the waitress came over to take our order. Nas allowed Nicki to order first before he did. After gathering them both, the waitress left them to continue talking.

"Well?"

Nas sighed heavily, "I don't know. It takes a lot for me to trust you." He explained.

"I can understand that. Anyways, tell me about yourself."

"You really want to know about Nasty Nas huh?"

"I don't know about all that." Nicki laughed, "Right now I want to know about Nasir." She smiled sweetly at him and it was at this point he knew he had fallen in love with her smile. She is gonna be a problem, he thought.

Nas went on to explain his childhood and the traumatic events he faced in his life. He also went on to tell her about how he made it into this game and why he hasn't left yet.

"Why won't you leave now?"She asked after she wiped the corner of her mouth with her napkin. "You said you've made enough to live the rest of your life and never work again. Why not stop?"

"This is my life. I still believe all the money I have now is not enough. My mom don't wanna leave. This is her home. I don't want this for her. I don't care where I end up. It's all about her and my son."

"Aw, at least your heads right. I feel like you're too good for all this, but I can't change anything. It's not like I want to though. I like you how you are now." She winked at him as she took another bite of her food.

-

"Nicki, come on. You've have too much to drink." Nas said as Nicki giggled at him trying to take her glass but she moved it back each time before he could grab it. After a while of doing this back and forth, her drink spilled in her lap.

Nicki gasped and looked down, "Oh my God, I'm soaked."

Nas looked at her and shook his head, "I told you to quit playing, now look." Nas stood up and grabbed his napkin, trying to help clean her up a bit.

"Sorry, daddy." Nicki said before breaking out in a fit of giggles.

"If I was you I would chill on calling me that." Nas said in all seriousness.

"Oh boy please." She rolled her eyes, "Nasir, help meeeeee." She whined.

"Chill out, girl. Stand up, let's go." He grabbed her hand.

He helped her up and held her hand whilst standing in front of her to hide the big stain on her bright red dress.

"I'm all wet; I need to change." Nicki said as Nas hurried her out the restaurant.

"I have a change of clothes at my place." Nas spoke up as he got in on the drivers' side.

"Nas.."

"Chill. I'll bring you back to your hotel alright?" He said as he pulled off.

Nicki just nodded and laid her head back not noticing herself dosing off.

(Sorry for the late update. I get caught u in my nasnika fan page and forget about Wattpad. Lmao. So just bare with me as I try to get tea and update these stories. The other story will be updated later tonight. Make sure to leave feedback and let me know how ya'll like the story so far.)