Ch. 4

"Thank you, Nas." Ang said as she winked at him, walking past.

He wasn't paying her any attention though. His eyes were fixed on Onika. He stared at her as if he was trying to read her soul. She caught chills under his intense stare. How was he doing this?

"What's your name, ma?" Nas asked. He moved over and let Nicki walk in too.

"Nicki. Let me guess, you're Nas."

"You guessed right." He chuckled quietly. When she walked past him, she felt his eyes on her ass in that dress.

Even though he was staring at her like she was food, he was more laid back than she thought. He seemed quiet and shy. He sure didn't look like someone who did all the things he will soon be busted for.

"So are we doing this here?" Nicki asked, looking at their surroundings. They were still inside the club. There was way too many people around it was very loud.

"Yeah? Is there a problem?" Nas asked, as he plopped down on the black sofa.

"There's a lot of people around." Ang spoke while sitting with her legs crossed.

"I understand. You ladies want your privacy. Aye, go tell ya boy Lamar to bring my ride around the back." Nas spoke to Ang.

She just nodded and stood before she walked out leaving Nicki and Nas in an awkward silence.

"You don't want to have a seat?" Nas spoke, breaking the silence. "You've been standing the whole time."

He looked over her hour-glass shaped body. "You look real good tonight. I don't mind you standing. I like what I see." He finished.

Nicki's cheeks turned a bright pink. She cleared her throat and looked down. "Thank you." She spoke quietly.

"You're Welcome. So what is a girl like you doing with this kind of business?" He asked, staring up at her.

"What do you mean? I'm capable of doing anything."

"No, ma. I meant you don't seem like the type. Honestly, you're too beautiful to be doing some shit as grimy as this." Nas explained.

"So then why do you do it?"

"A nigga has to eat. I have a family to feed." He said.

"Oh, you have kids?"

Nas nodded, "Yeah, a three-year old."

"Oh wow. I understand then."

"Yeah, what about you?" He asked.

"No kids."

Nas chuckled, "You got a man?"

She could lie like she did to the bartender but she didn't. She wanted him to trust her. "No. I'm very single."

"That's even better." ...."Nothing can get in the way of me snatching yo lil fine ass up."

"Why would you-"

"Why wouldn't I?" Now, Nas was standing above her.

Nicki stared at him, stuck. She couldn't move. She didn't want to. "Nas.." She breathed out. He lowered his head to her neck and began kissing it softly.

It took everything in her not to moan his name. His lips felt so good on her and it's been a while since a man showed her this kind of attention.

"N-nas... we can't... no."

Adding a little tongue, Nicki's moan slipped out. The door opened cause Nicki to jump back.

"Nic?" Ang spoke.

Nicki created a good distance between them as she looked down. On the other hand, Nas stood cooly with a smirk on his face.

"The cars ready out back." Lamar said breaking the silence.

Nas nodded but the whole time looking at Nicki. "Alright, man." Slapping him up, Nas gestured them to follow him. Instead of waiting behind, Nicki grabbed Angela's hand and pushed past both Nas and Lamar, embarrassed at what they had walked in on.