Ch. 10

Okay so if you're looking for the other story, I unpublished it. I DID NOT DELETE IT! But since this story is further along and I like the way it's going, I want to finish it first before doing a whole new one. It's stressful trying to update two stories and that's why I was updating so slow. Anyways, here is chapter 10. Enjoy & please excuse any errors)

"Did you like tonight?" Nas asked and when he received no answer, he looked over at Nicki who was fast asleep In her seat. He shook his head and looked back at the road. They were like 10 minutes from his place and he knew it would be hell getting Nicki into his place.

He hoped she had slept off her lil buzz by now. While still driving, he thought about the last few days and what had occurred. He met her, pulled a gun out on her, and now he was taking her back to his place after a nice dinner. Shit was crazy, no doubt, but he was glad she allowed him to make it up to her.

He noticed how laid back she was and she wasn't going crazy over his money. He liked that and he hasn't really used to girls like her. He was used to the wild ones who wanted to spend his money and force him to cuff them even though he was just looking to fuck. But see - Nicki was different and he noticed and appreciated it. This could definitely go far as long as she allows it.

Coming back to reality, he realized they were now pulling up to his place. Parking in his rounded drive way, he turned the car off and sat back in his seat sighing. He looked over at Nicki who was breathing in and out slowly as she slept. He hated to interrupt her sleeping because he knew she was probably tired, but he had to get her in the house. It was becoming cold out and he knew she would definitely feel it with that mini dress she was wearing.

Leaning over towards her, he nudged her. She didn't stir. He did it again, this time harder and her eyes fluttered open.

"Damn, Nas. " She spoke as she sat up a little looking around. Eventually her eyes landed on him staring back at her.

"what?"

"You didn't have to hit me that hard, boy." She spoke and sat up in her seat. She sighed before moaning a little. "I don't feel good." She spoke and held her stomach.

"You got to throw up, Nic?" He asked coming around to her side and opening the door.

She shook her head, "No.. I just need some water." She said and Nas nodded.

"Alright, come on." He said trying to help her out

She wasn't helping him, instead, she sat there batting her eye lashes at him, "Can you carry me?" She asked.

"Nic..." Nas sighed. "Come on, we like 2 feet away from the door."

She pouted her lips and he gave in, "You crazy girl. Come on, lift your arms." Nicki did as told and he picked her up. Of course she was light and he carried her with no problem.

Her legs wrapped around his waist and originally his hands were around her waist. He decided to tease her by moving them to her ass and giving it a squeeze. His eyes grew when she moaned into his neck. He smirked and bit his bottom lip.

He jumped a little when she slapped his shoulder. "You're not slick nigga." She put her head back in his neck.

When they arrived to his bedroom, he lowered Nicki onto his bed and she laid there with her eyes closed.

"You good?" He asked, coming out of his suit jacket.

She just nodded. "Can I still get my water?" She asked him.

"Yeah, I'm going to get it now. Get undressed okay and put those clothes on right there." He pointed to his nightstand where a small stack of clothes sat.

She didn't respond and he left the room to grab her water from the fridge. When he returned, she was still in the same position as before.

He placed the water on the nightstand and scratched his forehead. "Nicki, baby. You gotta change." He said and grabbed the big t shirt.

"You can sleep once you change." He said to her.

He just received light snores back. He pulled her down to him and pushed up her dress revealing her red lace thong. Damn she was wearing the fuck out of his favorite color. He bit down on his bottom lip as he continued to undress her and when he finally got her out of the dress, he took maybe 10 seconds to admire the perfection in front of him before placing her In the big t shirt on her. He was tempted to have her screaming his name all night but he respected her way to much to overstep his boundaries. He placed her in his bed and covered her body with the sheets. When he was about to walk away, she grabbed his hand.

"Nooo, don't leave me. Where are you going?" Her voice was laced with sleep.

"The couch. I don't want you to be uncomfortable." He replied.

"You're such a gentlemen. It's fine. I want you to lay with me." She said and pulled the sheets back for him.

Nas didn't object, all he did was strip down to his underwear and get in beside her, pulling her close, letting her sweet scent lull him to sleep.