28. Youre with me

Start from the beginning

-

-

We pull into a parking lot and I see a small shop that says banana boat rides and jet ski rentals.

Oh god this is not gonna be good. These boys and jet skis will not go well together.

Cam pulls in right after us and we all walk into the shop. A girl our age in a bikini greets us with a flirty smile.

"Hello how may I help you?"

"Yea we have a banana boat ride at 9:30."
Oh okay this should be alright.

"Are you Cameron?" He nods and she smiles.

"Okay I'm just gonna need your phone number for personal reasons." She smiles with a wink and Leah walks up to the counter. I'm surprised that girl had the balls to say that.

"Oh I'm his girlfriend, I'll just give you mine." She says in a sickly sweet tone and we all laugh. The girl sits back in her seat with a scowl.

"Oh. Okay. Well that's alright. Uhm just go out there and they will tell you what to do from there." The girl says awkwardly and Leah leads the way outside flicking her hair in the process. She's so sassy.

We fill out some paperwork, get our life jackets and then take a couple pictures and head toward the beach. We walk up to a banana boat and wait for them to hook up the jet ski.

"Hello I'm your jet ski captain for the day my name is Luke." I see Asher tense up beside me when the guy says his name. Timidly I reach for Asher's hand and I squeeze it letting him know I was here for him. I feel him relax and I start to pull my hand away but he holds on tighter. Instantly my eyes shoot towards him but he just keeps staring ahead. Electricity shoots through my hand and my entire body.

"A couple things before we get started. Thumbs up speed up, thumbs down slow down, pretty simple. How many is in your group?"

"9"

"I'm sorry did nobody inform you? Our groups are eight or less that's all that can fit on the boat." He says and we all look at each other.

"We can't squeeze a person on?" Cam asks and the captain goes to speak but A voice interrupts.

"It's fine, you guys go. I'll meet y'all back at the house." Everyone's eyes shoot to Drew. He reassures Cam that he didn't want to go and then looks at mine and Ashers hands and walks away. I feel slightly bad as he leaves but I turn back around to our Jet ski captain who begins to speak again.

"Okay you guys can get on this double right here and we will take off." I get on the right side of the banana boat and sit in the second to last spot behind Leah and Cam. Asher sits right behind me on the end.

"Now if one of you fall off just wave your hands over your head and I'll stop and we will come back to get you. If you fall off the side DO NOT hold on. Let go."

"What! We can fall off this thing? I don't want to get in that water with sharks!" I yell out in a panic and everyone just laughs while fear builds up inside me. This shit is real!

"Bay calm down." Ty says as he reaches across the boat to grab my shoulder.
"If you get ate by a shark we will come back for you when he's done." Thanks ty. I growl at him and the captain takes off and we're heading out into shark infested water. I grab the handle in front of me and hold on for dear life while everyone around me laughs.

"Calm down princess." Asher whispers in my ear but I just focus on holding on.

The boat speeds up and he starts doing turns. We hit a wake from the jet ski and I bounce up in the air and everyone laughs.

Okay this isn't that bad.

He goes faster and turns again and we hit another wake and I see Cam go off the side of the banana boat but pull himself back on and I can't stop laughing.

Asher leans in right beside my ear and whispers, "just know if I'm going down your going down with me baby girl." I feel butterfly's shoot through my stomach and I can't tell if it's from what he called me or how close he is. Then we hit another wake making him bounce forward even more, causing his body to be thrown straight up against my back.

I can feel my face flush pink and my eyes widen but nobody seems to be paying the least bit of attention to us. He keeps his body pressed up against me for a moment before pushing himself back.

We hit another wake hard and I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist and I squeal as I'm being pulled towards the water.

When I resurface Asher is laughing at me, really laughing, like he's genuinely happy for the first time in awhile. The beautiful smile on his face makes him look younger than normal and I have to bite my lip to keep from smiling. I swim towards him and put my hands on his shoulders and try to push him under but his life jacket won't let me.

After he realizes what I tried to do he grabs my waist under water and pulls me closer to him. Our life jackets are touching but it has the same effect on me as if it was skin to skin.

"Sorry princess, told you you'd go down with me."
He winks at me and butterfly's dance in my stomach as I bite my lip harder to keep from smiling like a loon.

"You guys want us to come back later?" Ryder hollers and I blush and look away from Asher. I try to swim back but Asher just holds my waist tighter never once looking away from me.

"Maybe." He says still looking at me and I blush again and get on the boat. What the hell just happened? Was he flirting?!

I look up to see Ty and Leah exchanging glances and smiling at me like maniacs while Ty points at me then points at Asher and does a thrusting motion.

Oh my god Ty stop. I flip him off and he shakes his finger no and points towards Asher. He's such an ass.

I then look at Cam who's exchanging confused glances between me and Asher, staring us down.

But I couldn't tell him what that was even if I wanted to. I don't even know what that was.

-

A/N ; team basher

That's all I have to say.