Help me

Hey minna this is another chapter as I said I will be uploading constantly.Again I do not own fairytail or diabolik lovers there rightful owner do thank you

Juvia Pov
As I walked down the stairs all I could think about is Lucy . My other half,my sister,my life ,my everything.

"Juvia come sit down next to me" Aunt Beatrice said
"No she will sit next to me " Aunt Cordellia retorted ,then all of a sudden I feel six set of eyes on me .

Ignoring them all I sat next to uncle being as quite as usual making aunt Beatrice and aunt Cordelliabow bow there head and think of a way to make me choose one of them. Even though I wont admit it I like aunt Beatrice better than aunt Cordellia.(By the way all the boys are older than Juvia)

~Time skip after eating ~

No ones Pov
The boys went down stairs to play outside and because Kanato and From I were curious about Juvia's past and her obsession with that detachable tiny teddy bear the asked her to go play.

Juvia would have denied it but Laito and the others kept on pestering her so ahe was forced to to go play out .

Whilst outside and they managed to force Juvia to play they sat down in the dark .

Juvia Pov
After being forced to play with them ,we sat down on the grass looking at the sky . Aunts and uncle went our leaving me under the boys care (bad choice right😥).

When I was looking at the sky I sawone star come out and I remembered what my mom told me and Lucy and I started singing with all the boys staring at me (play the nursery rhyme now)

Starlight, starbright
First star I see tonight
I wish I may
I wish I might
Have the wish
I wish tonight

After that I started crying remembering Lucy an everyting and the boys didn't know what to do so Kanato just gave me his teddy and when I finally calmed down they asked me what happened and I told them everything .

After that they looked at me and apologized for the way they treated me so we went inside and the boys made me go to bed.

Before I went to bed I heard them screaming about finding some one badly hurt in the street.But all of a sudden the pain I've been feeling increased which means something is wrong with Lucy.

Lucy I hope your okay . I thought before goung to bed .

Hello minna as promised the next chapter.I know you're wondering how Juvia feels pain that Lucy does .well as I said in the summary there lives are connected to the sun and moon so the sun is connected to the moon which means there souls are connected but you'll understand later on in story .Thanks for reading and again I dont own animes there owners do.
Bye minna😍😍