Welcome to Hell

Emotions in the Traits are something that is limited. Sometimes.

Patton is often the emotion of happiness, of joy, of excitement, and with a good heart. Roman is passion, drama, adventure, and (of course) romance. Logan is sometimes curiosity and ambition. But that doesn't mean that they don't feel other things as well.

Patton can panic and cry easily at any moment under pressure. Roman can feel doubt and can feel like he's pointless. Logan, being a Neutral Trait, he can (is) glitch (ing) and show emotions. But it's rare-- but it doesn't mean that they can feel those emotions...

***
"I have an idea!"

"That's a fucking miracle," mumbles Logic at Morality's sudden outburst. They were, again, trying to find a way to find Anxiety. All they knew is that they were behind the mirrors and there's no way to get over there without the permission of the person who is in charge of it, Depression.

But between that discussion, Logan had felt a wave of emotions. Why couldn't it be when I'm alone? He scowled himself, as if it was going to help. Of course, not wanting the others to know or worry (in Morality's case), he tried to cover it up with sarcasm. Ironic. But he means well, Dad is already so worried about Anxiety's well being that Logic swore that he saw gray hairs on Dad.

Logan felt a knot in his stomach and it was weighing him down like a stone. Something sour and aching in his chest made tears of pain gather behind his eyes. He blinked them away and rubbed his eyes under his glasses, he made the excuse that he had something in his eyes-- which was true, in a way.

"Watch your mouth, Logan," warned Dad and he waved a finger at him. "But anywho, I have an idea. When I trapped Depression in the mirror, she put up a fight. So maybe we could summon her so we can make our way into the mirror to her."

Princey then asked, "Wait, you're saying that we can...summon her as if she was a 'vengeful spirt'? She'll know that were trying to get past her." Morality thought through it and he was right. She's smarter than that and she'll probably have her guard up the moment that they would summon her.

The father hummed. "That's true. Never mind, then. It's not like I can undo the protection of the mirror to walk past."

The logical Trait's ears perked up. "Wait-- how did you lock her away?" Morality froze and smiled awkwardly, his secret is out. "It's not like you casted a spell to...keep...her...in..." He trailed off with a pause. "What did you do?"

Morality flashed Logan a goofy grin, making Logic's heart skip a beat. "Awww... You guys caught me! I'm just pulling your leg...s? But how I locked it away is with magic--" he then proceeded to do that hand movement of a rainbow over his head-- nothing appeared. "The magic of love!"

The logical Trait sighed, in both annoyence but a smile threatening to crack on his face. The prince was a bit more tense. "Please tell me that you are joking," Princey said.

Morality smiled. "Oh, of course I am. I was trying to be like you, charming. I mean, puns are very spellbound." The two groaned but were relieved to see that Morality has gone back to his usual self.

They continued to think about a way to get inside of the mirror. Then, "Wait!" exclaimed Logan. "Patton, you said that since the Anxiety broke the main mirror, the hand mirror, she is free to wander behind any mirror, right?" The father nodded. "So...where's her hand mirror?"

Silence. They looked at each other.

Roman, Patton, and Logan then went to Depression's room in the Broken Hall. There, they spotted the shards of broken glass and the mirror on the floor. Patton picked up the shards, Roman inspected the mirror frame to see if it was broken in anyway, and Logan tried to find a light.