Chapter 20

Sorry for the confusion at the end of the last chapter, it was a mistype of mine. It was a name from another book that I have been writing, so sorry that it slipped in there. I fixed it so it's all good now, thank you to all the readers who caught that!! :D

Isabella's POV:

My eyes were wide with fear as I stared into Drake's eyes, which were trailing up and down my body lustfully. He had me trapped up against the wall still, his grip on my wrists tight and unbreakable.

"G-get off of me." I whisper and he just smirks, pressing his body onto mine. This wasn't the same as when Harry does it. Harry does it playfully and teasingly, but Drake...Drake does it with the intention of hurting me.

"Not a chance, baby." he says lowly and I feel tears beginning to build in my eyes. "I've been needing some new entertainment, all the women I've had lately are so boring. I hope you aren't boring, Bella." he says to me, putting his lips by my ear and I squeeze my eyes shut.

All his other women? He gets bored with them? That's awful!!

This must be why Harry wanted me to stay away from this guy. He uses women for his own personal entertainment. I have to get away from him. I can't let him use me like he used the rest of them.

I begin to struggle in his grasp, and he watches me amused while my futile attempts get me no where. He was much stronger than I thought he would be. Not as strong as Harry, but pretty close.

I stared up at him with fearful eyes and an idea came to my mind. This was my only shot at getting him to let go of me. If I could do that, I could make a run for it. Where? I have no clue. But I don't care.

Anywhere on this ship was better than being with him.

I bring my knee up sharply, kneeing him in the balls hard and he groans, doubling over, releasing my wrists as he holds himself and I take that opportunity to run out of that room.

It was the second time I have had a crotch shot on him, but he damn well deserved it.

My eyes look around desperately, trying to find a place where I could get away. The crew began giving me strange looks and I gulped, running past them and to the sails.

Just like I had on my first day on Harry's ship, I began to climb up the poles, getting off the ground and climbing away from that nasty pervert. I could hear Drake's angry voice yelling out from the captain's quarters, so I propelled myself further, climbing as fast as I could.

When I reached the top, I hid behind a sail, gasping for breath as I looked down below, seeing Drake storm around trying to find me. If I don't make a noise, he won't see me.

"Where did she go?" he yells at the crew members and I curse. They saw me. They'll tell him where I am and then I'm screwed. There's no way I can jump off of this pole, it's too high up.

The crew members pointed up, just as I had feared, and I watched as his eyes travelled up, meeting mine and he narrowed his eyes.

"You're going to regret that." he growls and I shake my head at him. I don't care what he says to me, I'm not going to regret kneeing him in the crotch. Sorry, but he deserved that.

Drake began to move to the bottom of the sails' poles, looking up at me with a glare. I have to think up of something fast if I'm going to elude him. Something that can get me away from him for a while.

As he began to climb up the poles, my mind began to race. What can I do?? What can I DO??

I looked side to side, doing a double take as I spotted a rope on the railing. Of course!! Harry has explained to me how the ropes work, and I can swing myself down to the ground while he's climbing up. He won't be able to catch me then.

I made my way to the end of the sails, not daring to look down at the ground. I was wobbly but I wasn't going to fall. Grabbing a hold of the rope, I turn around to see Drake glaring at me, now on top of the poles as well.

I just give him a smile, waving at him before gripping the rope tightly in my hand, jumping off of the pole.

The wind whipped in my face as I plummeted to the ground, my grip on the rope so tight that my hands were red. Gritting my teeth together, I focused on where I was going to land as the roped began to slow down.

When I was close enough to the ground, I let go of the rope, hitting the ground and rolling before I got back to my feet, looking up at the top of the poles.

Drake was staring at me in shock and I couldn't help but smile at him. If he thought that I would be an easy find, he must be out of his mind.

I will do whatever I can to keep his grimy hands off of me. I'll do this forever if I have to. I just don't want him to hurt me in any way. Mentally or physically.

"Well, you are interesting." he says and I give him a glare, looking around before taking off again, going below deck and into the lower levels of the ship.

"GET HER!!" I hear him bellow and I rush around, trying to find a hiding spot away from all the crew. Opening up a random door, I see a small utility closet and look around, seeing no one here to witness me going inside.

I slip in the closet, closing the door behind me and crawling to the back, putting a barrel in front of me so that I wasn't easily found.

I could hear all of the crew rushing around outside the closet, shouting to one another in desperate attempts to find me. Harry's taught me a lot. I don't think I could've done this if it hadn't been for him.

As more of the men pass by the closet, I smile to myself. I could stay in this closet for a while, it wouldn't bother me. Just until Harry comes for me.

I mean...he is coming for me, isn't he? I sure hope so. I actually miss him. I think sadly, wrapping my arms around my legs and putting my chin on my knees, my gaze saddening as I think of him.

If only I hadn't been so stubborn and I had listened to him, maybe I wouldn't have gotten into this situation. But then again, Drake is the one who broke into our inn just to kidnap me.

Maybe it was impossible to escape this situation.

Either way, I wanted to be saved. I knew this game of hide and seek wouldn't last forever. I can tell that Drake is a pretty smart guy, he won't be fooled for too long.

As if to prove my theory true, the door to the closet is thrown open. I cower down even more behind the barrel, holding my breath as I see a shadow in the doorway.

"She's here somewhere." Drake says icily and I cringe at his tone. He was mad, beyond mad. I had made a fool of him in front of everyone and he didn't like that. It was obvious that he always got his way.

The barrel I was hiding behind was kicked to the side, making me gasp as I look up, seeing his cruel smile as he looked at me. Oh no, I'm so screwed. I can't possibly run like this.

"Found you."

Hope you like this chapter :) It is a little rushed and I apologize for that, but I figured you guys would want a chapter. I'm still a bit busy but I'm doing my best for you, okay? :) haha please continue to COMMENT and VOTE!! I love hearing from you :D :D xx