Part 45

Imagine Harry singing the bit I've wrote down, but like slower and more delicate

----

Harry:

"Oh..." Hazel breathed out, looking back up at me.

Her body fell, and I was there in time to catch her. I held her head on my knees, looking at the knife which impaled her.

"No! No no no no no no!" I watched as blood began to seep onto her white dress. "What do I do Haze? Do I pull it out or do I leave it in?"

I frantically hovered my fingers above the handle.

"No." Hazel eventually choked out, her hand weakly grasping mine.

"You stupid bitch!" Saf screamed, storming past me.

Trish lay there on the floor, laughing to herself.

"She's dead. You may as well put her out of her misery." Trish barely got the words out, her face beaten to a pulp.

"Harry? Can I kill her? Let me kill her." Saf had her fist raised towards the woman which stabbed my angel.

"Don't! Take her to one of the cells round the corner and cuff her to it. H-here," I grabbed the handcuffs from Hazel's pouch. "And then go and get the police. Tell them to hurry."

Saf nodded, dragging Trish away as fast as her feet would carry her.

"C'mon baby stay awake. C'mon don't close your eyes." I repeatedly stroked the side of Hazel's face, her eyes flickering shut.

She smiled gently, opening her beautiful brown eyes up to me.

I smiled back real big, and began to cry. Tears flowed down my cheeks as I grasped onto her hand, holding it against my face.

"There's-theres something in my...pocket." She wheezed out. I quickly fumbled for it, and felt my hand grasp onto a rectangular object. I pulled it out, and sure enough it was her brick. It had been on record this whole time. I pressed pause, laying it on the ground beside us.

"My smart girl." I smiled.

I applied pressure to her wound with my other hand, rocking back and forth so she would gently sway with me.

"We're gonna have our adventure. We're gonna get out of here. Hazel, you're going to live." I whispered, my vision becoming blurred.

I angrily blinked, wanting to remember every little detail about my angel incase the lights in her eyes would die out.

"It would be an awful big adventure to die." She breathed out, her tear filled eyes meeting mine.

"Except it's not time for that adventure yet. It's too big. You still need to grow as a person before you can embark on that one. You still need to grow old with me." I grinned through the tears as she laughed slightly.

"Are you in pain?" I whispered, kissing her forehead.

Her tired eyes closed, and she hummed a no.

"Baby, c'mon you've got to stay awake. It's not time to sleep yet." I squeezed her hand in mine, beginning to sob.

She didn't respond, a smile set on her face.

"Haze?" I choked out, my eyes focused on her chest to see if it was moving.

Her eyes moved behind her eyelids, her chest taking a big gulf of air.