Part 39: FINAL A/N

If you saw the word FINAL and thought 'OH MY GOSH LAST CHAPTER WHAT' then I'm sorry for the scare.

But yo, I don't know whether anyone has noticed the music from a certain film (ish) has been used twice now.

I just like the words, they're nice and have a hint of psycho to them. Although the movies are not psycho but absolutely gorgeous.

Dunno if I'm just British and like the British movies but I found this movie ages ago and I want to use the song.

Like, just imagine psycho Harry doing crazy psycho shit to this song. The video isn't important, just the music. So close your eyes and enjoy the music with the thoughts of crazed Harry. Maybe he's on the floor screaming or crying or you're imagining him just looking into a mirror looking at the monster he sees himself as, as he's tracing his finger down the mirror. With tears in his eyes whilst he's doing so, and then looking at the mess behind him he has created in the reflection. Except, you don't know what that mess is. But I do. And then now he's having flashbacks to his childhood with his mum and sister and then the random psycho snaps keep ruining it.

Woah, okay too much detail there.

<<58 minutes later future Haley>>

Hey I'm back on the authors note to let you know I've had a good idea for an epilogue once this book is finished :) yayyyy

But how I'm gonna piece it together is gonna be the real task.

Good luck to me.

- Haley x