Part 43

Hazel:

Today didn't feel like another day of work.

Today, the walls felt lighter; and the air felt thinner. You think I wouldn't be sad to leave this place, but I was. I would miss all the time we spent together talking about nothing, and all the games we played.

We were calling the police/investigators later tonight, when there would be less staff and less drama. It was going to end quick, and I didn't want any commotion.

It felt strange; making that last walk to Harry's cell. I smiled a little to myself, remembering all the times I walked down here awaiting to be pissed of. All the eyes rolls, the dirty comments.

Strange to think you would miss something like that.

"Hey Harry." I smiled gently as he came into view. He was standing in the middle of his room, looking around with his hands on his hips.

"Hey babe." His eyes sweetly lingered on me as I unlocked the cell door, walking in.

"This is it..." I breathed out, walking over to him.

He rested his arm over my shoulders, pulling me in closer to his chest.

"Yeah...this is it...our big adventure starts here." He grinned at me, the sides of his green eyes crinkling a little.

I had never been more in love.

"Well I would say we've had a pretty big adventure anyway," I giggled, hugging him tightly.

"Nah, I'd say it's been more of a journey." I pulled back and stared into his eyes. Everything inside of me melted. We were finished here. Everything was over. It was all done.

He reached down and tenderly pressed his lips to mine, his arm supporting my waist. I smiled into the kiss, one hand around his neck whilst the other held onto his cheek.

He swayed gently with me, releasing a content smile as I stepped over closer to him.

"I love you." I whispered against his lips.

He pulled back, his smile causing my lips to tug into one too.

"And I love you." His eyes scanned mine, and I found the stars in his.

"What do you thinks gonna happen? Do you think we're gonna get out easy?" I asked quietly, looking at his plump lips.

"I hope. But knowing our luck, the doors to the asylum are probably gonna get jammed or something." He chuckled, trying to lighten the situation.

"Oh you know, the causal stuff." I shrugged with a smirk on my face.

"Hey you!" He chuckled, ruffling my hair. "When did you get so cheeky?"

I playfully pushed him away.

"When I met Harry Edward Styles."

It was around 8 o'clock at night.

The whole day seemed to have passed so quickly, my heart light and beating fast.

I stood in Jane's office, nervously playing with the ends of my hair.

She had just ended the call which would get us out, and released a sigh of relief as she did so.

"They're coming. They're coming to pick Harry up." She nodded, and all the tension left my body.

"A-and Saf?" I asked, a grin evident on my face.