Chapter 10

Johns POV

Edited~More than 900 words, your welcome. Sorry I haven't been updating as often as I said I would, but I only missed three-four days. If you want to read the story of Hamilton and Eliza, before Alexander met John, then go follow Lion_2022 and read her story Lillies of Mist, a prequel to this one. I have given her full permission to use my facts and base her story off mine, but I have given permission to only her, so anyone else who attempts to take my story, will be punished :P

  It was horrible. Only Lafayette knew I was gay, and he was gay too so I didn't have to worry about him judging me or anything, which him being gay was a big shock, but even with just Lafayette knowing, I feel so self conscious.

  I feel like whenever someone is staring at me, its because they just know. Or there's some other reason, despite me being gay. Maybe they saw me at The Whiting and saw the fight me and Alexander had.

  Speaking of which, I just realized ill be seeing Alexander at school today. In less than two minutes, because Lafayette is pulling up to the school right now.

  I spotted Alexander and Eliza through the car window. I slipped out, keeping my eyes glued to him, and trying to slip around him without notice. I tripped on a crack in the side walk, and before I crashed into the ground, his arms wrapped around me, and helped me up.

  "Alexander, i've got to give this note to my teacher, ill speak to you later." Eliza told Alexander. Leaving him and I alone. The one time I actually am thankful Eliza is here, and she leaves.

  "John, can we talk?" He asked.

  "That's a rhetorical question. Obviously if I say no, which I want to, and I try to walk away, you'll just grab my wrist and force me to talk to you." I groaned.

  "About the other day.." Alexander started, scratching the back of his neck.

  "Its fine, just leave me alone please. She's your girlfriend, I get it." I didn't get it, I honestly thought, in that moment, he was forcing me to sit there and watch her, purposefully to make me jealous.

  "Your not fine, John. Don't you lie to me. I know your hiding something from me, and its not my business so I'm not gonna get involved, but I'm your friend, John. If you have anything you wanna say, tell me. I might get mad, or upset, but I will never stop being your friend ever. No matter what." He told me.

  "I didn't mean to upset you, John. Eliza is just so god damn important to me, and I really wanted you to witness her voice. Whenever she's around, you get so distant, and I wanted you to know more about her. I wanted all of us to be friends and get along. Now I've got to get to class, but we can hang out after school. I'll stop by later. Not for Lafayette, not for Eliza. For you. We can play video games, or something." He explained.

  "Who won?" I asked.

  "Huh?" He asked back.

  "The talent show thing. Who won?" I asked.

  "Number 47. The violin player or whatever." He told me. I smiled at that. The boy who won, definitely deserved it.

  "Ok, well I have to go. Bye, Alexander." I quickly spluttered out, realizing I was still trying to ignore him.

  I ran off. "Wait!" Alexander called after me, but I rushed away, letting my legs carry me through the halls. I heard Alexander's footprints smacking the ground behind me.

  I ran straight into a person. A large, muscular person. My brothers gay boyfriend to be exact.

  "Watch where your going asshole!" He yelled, turning to find it was me. "Oh its YOU!" He grabbed me by the shoulders. "Remember, you better not tell nobody or I will kill you. And, to show you what im capable of, here's a present." He sent his fist flying at my face. It connected with my jaw, and I dropped to the ground holding my nose, which was now bleeding.

  Alexander skidded next to me, and stood up, straighter than Burr. "Are you Aaron Burr, sir?" He asked. He should have known it was Aaron, I mean, he'd met him before.

  Aaron Burr gave a confused look, like he'd forgotten who Alexander was. Maybe it was because they had only met once. "That depends who's asking?"

  "Oh sure, sir. Im Alexander Hamilton, and you just punched my best friend." Alexander smiled sweetly at me, smirking slightly, before punching Aaron Burr straight in the face. Burr tumbled over, falling on his ass, and clutching his nose and mouth.

  He removed his hand a second, and I saw a big split in his lip, along with a bloody nose.

  "That's what I'm capable of, Burr." Alexander said, entwining our fingers together, as he helped me up. He kept our hands locked as he dragged me to the nurses office. His hands were warm, and kind of rough, but I still liked it.

  Alexanders POV

  His hands were hot and soft. I loved it. That's why i didnt let go until I had to, when we reached the nurses office. I let go of his hand, and I saw him pout slightly, which mind you, was fricking adorable.

  "I have to get to class. I have a big test to take. Take care of yourself. " I pulled him in for a hug, and he hugged me with one arm, still holding his bloody nose with the other.

  "Thanks, for what you did today." He told me, his voice slightly weird, due to him plugging his nose. I smiled at his attempt of talking, waved to him, and left the room, heading to my class.