chapter 1

Skylar pov

the alarm goes off ....... oh god kill me now,

Waking up in the morning is tiring, cause I have to go to school where nobody recognizes me. I get up and take a shower, brushed my teeth. I got out and got dressed, in some skinny dark blue jeans with light brown uggs and a grey knitted sweater. I put my hair up in a ponytail and grab my phone, jacket and book bag, I head downstairs to see an empty house. Like always, I grab a apple and head out the door in my silver range rover and drive to school. I get there and park near the front entrance and head inside towards the lockers. AS I turn the corner I bump into somebody , I almost fell but arms wrapped around my waist making sure I don't fall, I look up and stare at the most beautiful blue eyes and got lost in them, I clear my throat as he helps me up and gives me my bag, I look up at this face and finally see that its Hunter Miller the bad boy.

"um thanks" I said as I got my stuff and walked away from him fast as possible. Leaving him there speechless, here's the thing I'm not good at talking to guys at all, I get all nervous and stutter a lot.

I get to my class and sit all the way in the back towards the window and keep my head down.

(3 classes later)

I head off to my science class, as always I sit in the back and listen to the teacher talk.

"okay so here are your partner.... Jesse and Jackson........Sophie and mason........Skylar and Hunter" my science teacher Ms. akter said , oh noooooo , Hunter can not be my partner. I heard a chair scraping against the floor and toward my desk. I just keep my head down as I hear somebody clear there , I look up to see Hunter sitting next to me as Ms. akter gives us our paper with a smile. we had to do a experiment and then write a one page paper about.

"ok well where do you want to do the project , at mine house or yours?" I asked with a shaky voice, he raised a eyebrow at me.

"where's would be better and we can do it tonight cause I wont be busy" he said as I nod and the bell rang as he got up and left, I dropped my head on the desk and groaned, oh fuck my life.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that this is very short then my other books, but I can say that the story  might be longer or the book would have more chapters I don't really know yet but if you have any comment please write below or message me . to the right ---------> is Hunter Miller.

love ya