Chapter 6

I took forever to update, isn't it? But eh!

Serena opened her eyes to unfamiliar surrounding. Her mind clouded with nothing but confusion.

Oh shit! I should have been awake with Ash. He probably kidnapped me.

She thought to herself.

She got out from the blanket wrapping her and looked at her outfit. A sigh got out form her mouth. He didn't bother changing her.

She slowly walked out of the room to enter a living room . Her eyes wandered around before jumping form the shock of seeing a body sprawled on the couch.

She padded over to him before shaking him slightly.

"Ash? Ash wake up." She saw his chest moving up and down but no sign of opening his eyes.

She walked into the kitchen which was attached to the living room. She filled a glass of water before walking back, turning the glass upside down and dumping its content on the sleeping body.

Ash jolted awake from the cold water . "What happened?!" Panic clear in his voice.

"Nothing. I'm in a guy's house who is kind of stalking me. So yeah, everything is alright." She shrugged and Ash sweat dropped.

"You are supposed to drop me home." She continued .

"Oh yeah. At least have breakfast. We didnt have any decent dinner last night." She nodded.

Ash walked over to the kitchen and making chocolate pancakes with some orange juice. He set the plates in front her . (Chocolate pancakes are life!! )

--

Ash stopped the vehicle in front of her apartment building . Serena opened the door before Ash stopped her.

"Uh... What did you decide?"

A slight blush occurred on her cheeks before shrugging it off. "I- uh- I'll text you later ." She grinned at him before she jumped out and ran inside.

Ash grinned at himself before driving away .

-*-*-..

5 votes to unlock next chapter.

Have a great day amourshippers!! 😁😄😃