Chapter - 5

I'm sorry if the chapter is shitty. I wrote it perfectly but wattpad deleted it. 😭

Ash felt excited. Giddy to be honest. He felt like he had the opportunity of his lifetime.

Serena on the other hand, felt excited. For some reason. She was supposed to be creped out. But no.

She was going to throw anything from her wardrobe,  but now she can't help but get confused. Eventually she decided on denim shorts and pink crop top saying, ' the bitch is here.'

She walked out of her apartment building, and saw Ash leaning against his black range rover.

"Glad you showed up, I thought you were going to cancel." She just nodded, making him frown.

Ash ignored her cold behavior and opened the passenger door for her and waited for her to get in.

Ride was silent. Ash was comfortable and surprisingly Serena was too. It could not be any better for both.

"Here we are." Ash smiled at her as he saw her eyes light up with excitement. He could not believe that he was the cause of it.

"Amusement park?!" Serena asked , excitement laced in her voice. Ash nodded in response .

As they got inside the first thing Serena saw was the giant roller coaster. "Let's go there!"

Color drained from Ash's face. "You really wanna go?"

"Course." She jumped and Ash nodded nervously. Serena dragged him to the ride and sat in the first row .

Ash was sitting like a statue on his place, not believing what was going to happen in this ride.

After the ride was over they played many games and rode some 'safe rides' according to Ash. They ate dinner there at a burger king and returned back home.

Ash opened the passenger door for her and found her sleeping soundly. He picked her gently and carried her to his bed room and placed her under the blanket. He moved carefully, closer to her face and pecked on his lips and moved out to sleep on his couch.

-*-*-

Despacito is a great song. What are your thoughts about it? 😍

Have a great day amourshippers!!

😁😃☺