Chapter 3

Comment how you like, Kay?
This is just a filler BTW, before you start hating me..

--

"WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE ME NEW MUSIC?!" A voice yelled from Ash's phone. Scrunching his nose, he sighed quietly.

"I'll give you soon." He replied, irritated.

"WHEN THE FUCK YOUR SOON WILL COME?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME THE TOPIC!!" His record manager yelled. It was really strange for him to not get the topic. It was certain that his recent breakup was huge and hidden. No one knew what happened and his company was planning to announce the whole thing on the release of his new album.

How rude can they get? They don't even know how fragile that topic is for me.. Ash thought to himself before hanging up the phone without replying.

He already has the topic. Also a few songs for it. It was just that he needed to play them to The Restaurant Girl.

He was carving for her approval.

He looked at the clock. 6 in the morning .

Ash was surprised. All he did was write songs all night . It was going to be 8 soon. He smiled to himself.

---

He sat their again. Same place. Same time.

He looked around until a middle aged woman came in the waitress dress.

"What would you like to have, sir?"

"Um.. Do you mind if I ask where is that girl?" Ash asked, sad tone laced in his voice.

"Which girl?" She asked, confused.

"Honey hair, blue eyes, melodious voice..." He described. Eyes full with hope.

"Oh! You mean Serena?"

"Uh.. Yeah?" It came out more as a question.

"She got sick. Cold probably... You fancy her don't you?" Waitress asked with a slight smirk.

"Uh.. I..-" he got interrupted

"Save it. I know. So banana pancakes for you?" Her smirk got bigger. Whereas Ash just gulped and nodded.

As he got his order, he saw a chit beneath the glass. He opened to find an address looking thing and a message.
he did as told.

--

Serena lazily walked towards her front door as she opened the door to find a paper bag, flowers and an envelop.

Inside she found hot soup. She sighed with relief. She wasn't in a state of making it herself. She open the envelop to find a note inside.

"Hey! You must be wondering how in the you got these things. Well you don't need to worry about that. You just need to keep in mind that there is someone to take Care about you. Oh and don't run your mind to figure out who I am . You need rest .
Take Care
-A"

She was scared. But in a way she was glad that there was someone who is looking after her.
~~