Chapter 2

Ash became happy. There was nothing but visions of the restaurant girl's beauty.

Oh. So beautiful.

He didn't know her name. So 'The Restaurant Girl'  was kept for her by Ash.

Originally, he wasn't planning to stay at this small town for more than 5 days. He was here to meet his ex-fiance's parents. But things took a wild turn and his mind eventually changed his plans.

He rented an apartment. Something totally out of his box. And that happened the same day he saw the girl.

He was getting endless am out of calls from his manager. His management wanted him to write a new album. They thought that his recent break up will help him write a fantastic breakup album.

But his mind was already miles away from his broken heart. He was going to write songs. Not about the shattered heart but about the one who was healing it.  The Restaurant Girl.

--

Next day, he was sitting in the restaurant. Same place, same table, same time.

Serena was getting nervous. It was creepy to see him again.

Of course, he knows it is her area. She is only supposed the serve in that particular row. His heart was damaged, not his brain.

She walked to him and asked for his order. But he spoke the same words. Whatever you prefer. She eyed him suspiciously before walking back and placing the same order as yesterday.

They didn't had any more conversation. But it was enough for him to get satisfied. He keeps looking at her, working. And chews the banana flavored pancake. He is now beginning to like them too.

Serena on the other hand is having her heart beat race the bit. The guy is handsome, no doubt. But something makes her feel weird about him.

-*-*-

Hey guys! How was it? I'm having so much fun writing this. Hope you guys are having fun reading it too.

Have a great day Amour shippers!!!

P.S. cover contest for this book. Who's up? Details for it in my bio.