Chapter - 4

Firstly, I would like to say sorry to you guys for the delay in the updates. Unfortunately I'm out for vacation and no internet so... Late updates. I'm really sorry for it again. But I'll right all the chapters together so I'll just have to publish them once I get internet. I'll be posting after one day.
Now on with the story..
(⌒▽⌒)

--

Serena was happy to go to work. She was doing well today, thanks to the soup and love she received the previous day.

She happily started her work. Serving food. Taking orders. There were mainly high school students cause it was just morning. There were not many adults.

She sat down on the chair.  Until she heard the restaurant bell chime. She looked over to see the same guy sitting back on the same place.

Serena sighed before walking over to the table. She came prepared for this. She had questions to ask and she needed answers to them.

"Why are you here?" It came out as a whisper. Serena didn't want her boss to listen to this.

"What do you mean?" Serena narrowed her eyes at him.

"You know what I mean. Why are you here every day? Are you following me?"

"U-uh.. No. What are you talking about?" Ash asked.

"Quit acting! You know why I'm asking you this!" She raised her voice .

"Look, I can explain. Just.. Can we take it outside?" She nodded before turning and leading him out.

After the door closed, they both faced each other. Silence hugging them.

"I've heard those three words many times in my life. And you are just adding to it." Serena muttered under her breath. But it was easy for Ash to hear it.

"Listen. I only have to say a few things and ask something. . and I'll leave . Please." Ash sounded desperate. Serena was a second away to give up. But her past stopped her.

Serena nodded.

"Its just that, I like you a lot Serena. Hell, I love you. The moment I looked into your eyes... Man my day changed. I am actually glad that my ex fiance cheated on me, I came to the restaurant and saw you." Ash sighed.

"What?! You are just trying to find a replacement to your fiance. Just a hook up." Serena glared at him. She was ready to step inside when Ash grabbed her arm. Her eyes softened.

"Please give me a chance Serena. Please. You can't just judge without trying. please."

"hmm.. Okay. One date. That date I'll be thinking if I actually want to date you or not. If not you'll not come here after me." Serena sighed.

Ash grinned. Ready to jump and party. It was like winning a Grammy award for his album.

"Today at 7?" Ash asked and she nodded.