Chapter XLII: A Sign

Start from the beginning

Clearly, one could see the big difference. The aloof guarded Sabina when the young CEO is around and the funny and animated Sabina when she's with Nancy, tatay Leo, Terrence and the others. And this was mainly because of their romantic history.

But it all changed a week ago. After the long weekend, it was very evident that something happened. He noticed that the petite biologist became friendlier and warmer to Timothy.

"Dude, I just wanted you to know that I'll take my chance with Sabina. I'm going to ask her out and pursue her. I don't care if she's your ex fiancée anyways, all is fair in love and war." Dylan Madrid stated without any preamble. He just appeared from nowhere and started talking in a cocky tone.

Upon hearing this Timothy's demeanor became dark. "I told you before, she's off limits and I'm repeating it now, Dylan. Sabina is off limits and you are not, in any ways, allowed to pursue her. Got me?" His voice was hard and threatening.

But obviously, it has no effect on Dylan because the engineer consultant just chuckled cockily. "Tim, you don't own her. She is your ex fiancée. EX Tim, meaning you have no right nor power over her so whether you like it or not, I'm going to woo her until she becomes mine." He replied firmly.

And he didn't stop there. "Dude, you failed big time so I advise you to scrapped Tatay Leo's advice. Sabina will never take you back. She will never be yours again. Get me?" The engineer consultant was clearly taunting the young heir.

"And one thing more, I'm not asking permission from you. I'm just informing you for the sake of transparency as co-workers. You had your chance but you blew it. What kind of man does that? You're a coward and a gutle..." Dylan wasn't able to finished his words because Timothy's threw in a powerful punch and it landed straight in the center of his face, breaking his nose in the process.

Readily, tay Leo together with Arch.Manuel intervened. They pulled the brawling men towards the opposite directions with the help of the three young guides.

Bloody and bruised, Dylan covered his nose, he wasn't able to retaliate due to shock and this made him more furious. "You broke my nose, asshole!" He shouted angrily.

"Be thankful then, I was aiming for your jaw, bastard!" Timothy bellowed, fuming while the young boys ushered him away from the bloody cocky engineer.

"Enough!" Tay Leo yelled.

"Coward asshole!" Dylan Madrid continued to shout hotly as the two older men restrained him.

The blood continued to flow from his nose so tatay Leo and Arch. Manuel decided to bring the engineer consultant to the nearest hospital. His nose were now swollen and a bit bluish due to the injury caused by Timothy's big hard fist.

∞∞∞

"Man, I was sacrificed for this so you have to move your ass before it's too late. Make her fall in love with you again. You did it before so I'm certain you can do it again. Dylan will never think twice and you know him." Timothy bolted from his warm bed and in panic, craned his head from left to right.

It's just a dream but it felt so real. He thought inwardly, still in twilight.

"It could be a dream but it doesn't mean that it isn't true!" A voice like Nicky's sounded inside his head.