Sex Drugs And.... The Fuck? (Chapter 6)

This chapter is dedicated to my friend Hayley, who helped me develop this chapter since I love to procrastinate... Any who, this is really her chapter.

Love ya, Hayley!

<3

*** Micah's POV ***

Raven Leigh Thompson is in my arms. Honestly.... I have no fucking idea how this turned out to be. I mean I have to admit, she is gorgeous. Her eyelashes lightly brushing her softly blushed cheeks and her pink lips slightly gaped. The fringe from her hair draping the outline of her now-closed almond shaped eyes almost resembled the elegance of an angel.

I never honestly looked at her from this point of view.... But wait, what point of view? The view of a lover...?! NO!

This is bullshit. I'm only doing this, because that psychotic asshole told me too.

Wait... why am I listening to him anyways?! It's not like he can find me and hurt me. Why would he want me to help her? Does he know her? Is this a prank?!

It's a prank. I fucking know it.

With that, I dropped her on the ground and kept walking. That bitch can help herself, I'm not helping her. She is not going to play me like this.

“ WHAT THE FUCK?!” The screams of sweet victory ring through my ears. My smirk turns into a grin which cannot be removed due to the satisfaction from her surprise.

That's what she gets for tricking me, the little prick. “ I just thought you'd need to exercise to work off all that fat.” I spoke loudly, so everyone in our radius could hear. I want her to be embarrassed and annoyed. She deserves it.

The sound of rustling and complaining stopped out of nowhere, so out of curiosity, I of course turned around. To my horror I saw the little angel in silent tears. Not even making a flinch to the other people surrounding us. All she accomplished to do was stand up shakily and make her way to Ace, grab her bag and ran ahead of us.

It's all an act. She wouldn't cry over something as stupid as that.

But she is.

And it's my fault.

***Raven's POV***

That self-centered, conceded, repulsive fuck. Why would he do that?! I didn't even do anything to him and he just drops me on the concrete as if he was getting rid of trash! I am not trash. If anything, he is living in that fucking trailer.

Dear God, I am done with that fucking idiot.

And why the hell did he call me fat? I know I'm not. And he knows I'm not. He's just pushing my buttons. That's all. That's what he's always done! He's just fucking with my mind.

Pretending to be nice to me then to just crush me. It's madness. I must be Alice, because I'm going around the bend. This... man is driving me insane.

NO! I just remembered.... We have to share a room.

I was the first one to the front desk. Waiting there was killing my brain cells to slowly. “ Ugh.” I sniffled a wee bit and remembered I had cried on the way there. SHIT my makeup!

“ Um, excuse me? Sir? Is it okay if I can get my room key. My makeup is running and it is very embarrassing... Would that be alright if I went ahead without my roommate?” I spoke loud enough so just the man could hear me.

He turned around and smiled an awkwardly crooked smile. “Yes ma'am, that's quite alright. I just need your name.”

“Raven Thompson.” I spoke.

“Oh... Y-you're Raven Thompson? Uh, okay then. Your room is on the 5th floor. Room 89. Have a n-nice day.” His stuttering was worrying me. Does he know me?

“Thank you...?” My face must have looked confused, because I was baffled as fuck. Does he not like my name? Has he met me? Fuck... Does he know Nikii? I doubt that. I just met him. And plus he is in Georgia. There is know way he knows me.

My knees began to shake a bit as I made my way to the room. Am I really fat? No, Micah's just a douche bag. That's all. And with that I opened the door.

While throwing my bag on the bed I ran my fingers through my hair.

Fuck. This was going to be a long trip.

I decided to jump into the shower to relax my body a bit. I grabbed my black and white sports shorts and my Sex, Drugs, And Dubstep tank and got into the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and noticed how fucked up I looked. Mascara had fallen to my lips and my eyeliner had smeared across my face. I looked like Two- Face. Batman would shit bricks if he saw me.

With that I took off my shirt. While turning around I took off my bra and someone opened the bathroom door..... Micah.

Short chapter ;D Problem?