Hot Guys And Their Stupid Plans (Chapter 3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you guys! Sorry I haven't been writing chapters. Been really busy :c But I'm back! Hope you enjoy dis chapter c: Loaf you creepers <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

****Raven's POV****

22. 22. 22. Found it.

Seat 22. Fabulous. Window seat, bitches!

I slipped in quickly and plopped my stuff down, curled up in the corner, closed my eyes and let my mind run wild.

Dreaming has always been my antidote with putting up with the bullshit of my everyday reality.

When I noticed the light was seeping through my thick eyelashes, I opened my eyes slowly and closed the airplane window, but before I would close my eyes again, I heard a familiar voice. Husky yet calming.

Oh my dear baby Jesus.

It was that really hot- No! The fucking creeper!

Wait... Is he sitting here?! With me?! What the hell?

I glanced at his bright radiant violet eyes that pierced mine instantly.

My mouth was gapping open starring in disbelief. He lifted up my chin and smiled.

" It's rude to stare, gorgeous." he said it with such a smoothness is sent chills down my back.

" I- I know you! What the fuck are you doing here?!" I didn't realize how loud I was yelling until an attendant approached us and asked me," Excuse me, is there a problem her, miss?" I continued to stare at the werido while speaking to the attendant which was supposably named Tiffany, what a retard. " I demand a switch in seats right this instant."

Tiffany decided to be an ass and said in a crackling voice full of lies saying, " I'm sorry we can't do that. We are about to take off and the flight is booked. I'm sorry, you must remain in your sit."

My eyes changed ranges from his eyes to hers as I said," You better give me a different seat. Now." Clearly she was severely intimidated by my appearance and tone of voice.

Breaking the awkwardness was of course, the freak. " I'm sorry, um... Tiffany. My sister is having a hard time realizing I'm here. We've had family issues and realizing this, I guess, is making her a bit mad. Excuse us as we resolve this problem." he spoke with such soothing words with lies hidden in each constant and vowel.

I silenced my lips, curled back in my corner and shut my eyes as if my nightmares had decided to probe through my reality.

He isn't real.

He isn't here.

" My name is Xander. I would appreciate if would keep to yourself, Miss Raven, or you will be punished."

There was a sharp pain in my lower back, as if I had been stabbed by pins and needles.

Shocked, I turned around and discovered this remarkable looking creature had drugged me.

I couldn't speak.

I began to become overwhelm with this sleepy sensation.

I tried to scream but no one heard me.

" Nighty night, love."

With that, I was out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I hope you guys don't mind I wrote in just her POV. Next one will be in three POVs o: but yeah. Hope you liked it! Ciao~

Vote/Fan/Comment <3