"Not until the court trial. She won't be needed until the witnesses and questioning takes place." She placed her phone down, leaning back in her chair.

"Will you keep an eye on Saf for me until then? Make sure she doesn't come to harm." Jane nodded at my words, standing up from her chair.

"Well we have...about 20 minutes until they arrive." She looked down at her watch.

"Okay. I'm gonna say goodbye to Saf and...well talk to Harry I guess." I smiled, walking over to her and hugging her tightly.

"Thank you. For everything." She nodded to my words, pulling back with a sad smile on her face.

"You best keep in contact. I wanna know all the details of your love story outside of here." She winked causing me to laugh.

"I will do." With one last smile, I left the office. For the last time.

My feet took me to Saf's cell. I was quite aware that time was running out for me to say my goodbyes but I didn't really care.

"Hey Kitty Kat!" Saf greeted me before I could even open my mouth, holding onto the bars with a grin on her face.

"Hey Saf!" I smiled, walking over and holding onto her hands.

"How long now?" She asked quietly, looking around even though there were no guards.

"Less than 20 minutes." I bit my lip to contain myself.

"Jeez! Really? Ah, I'm so excited!" She jumped up and down, like a little kid waiting for their ice cream.

"Yeah, uh...Saf you won't be getting out today. But within the next few days you will be-and then you'll come to the court case and we'll get you out. Harry will pay for you to get out with the money he'll get, and then you'll be out of here for good. And you can find your daughter." Her eyes lit up a little at the last sentence.

"Wouldn't that be nice." She smiled, taking a deep breath.

"Hey, Hazel..." She trailed off, and I knew she wanted something.

"Yes, Saf?" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Seeing as I won't be getting out tonight...would you maybe unlock my cell door? Just so I can feel like I've got that bit of freedom." She held her hands behind her back, swaying from side to side.

"You know if you do anything stupid you won't be allowed in the trial right?" I teasingly smiled, obliging and unlocking the door.

"Yes I know. It's just nice to be able to go-" She walked over to the door and pulled it to and fro. "Yeah, to do that."

I smirked, shaking my head.

"Okay, well, I'll see you soon then Saf." I timidly rubbed the back of my neck.

She opened the door and jumped into my arms, hugging me tightly.

"Take good care of him. And thank you. For everything you've done for me. I owe you one." She whispered.

I shut my eyes, beginning to bubble over as I held her close to me.

"I will. And it's the least I could do." She pulled back, wiping a tear away that rolled down my cheek.

"I know I said about having kids, but don't rush into it the second you get out of here? Man, they're feisty. They're really feisty." I chuckled at her words causing her to smile.

"Okay momma." I giggled as she nudged my arm.

"Go on then, go get lover boy." She winked and with that I left her too.