Chapter 22

Kates P.O.V

Getting the kids inside, I took my stuff and put it in my old room. zack followed and I just sighed, feeling still just a bit upset. or maybe a lot.

"i wish you would have just told me instead of knocking me out and leaving me"

he sighed and came up to my back leaving me the other way as if he was talking to my back, "because alphas orders. no one could know, even luna didn't know. baby im sorry. I never meant to hurt you"

turning around quickly " but you knew i was gonna get hurt either way, you still did it. he could have sent anyone else to go find his stupid facts but instead he sent you, it hurt and you knew it would zack" he looked me dead in the eyes.

"i am sorry kate. it was either you get hurt physically, or emotionally, so im sorry if I chose the one where you stay alive, instead of die! im sorry if I cared more about keeping you alive instead of that skank, i would rather you hate me forever then be dead!" he never stopped looking me in the eye, so I knew he was telling the truth instead of just trying to talk himself out of trouble,

"fine. but I just need sometime, you must have known that's what i was gonna ask for. and im sorry" he nodded and walked away with his head hanging low as he mumbled " I love you" and he knew I heard him, but i just didnt say anything. I ignored it and went back to un-packing and sorting everything out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys im sorry this chapter was short, I had a bit of writers block and I'm honestly just tired. so I didn't know what to write this is just like a filler chapter, with relationship bull I guess. next chapter will be longer I promise. and hopefully good!!!