chapter 11

Kates P.O.V

Me, Ronnie and jay were on our way to the appointment. We pulled in and got signed in Ronnie hates jay because I wanted my best friend as my birthing partner. So he's pissed and he has been giving jay death glares all damn day "okay Ronnie you need to stop glaring at jay or leave because really just stop now" he looked shocked I did that he slapped me and walked out. When I noticed he slapped me tears came to my eyes but I wouldn't dare let them spill, no,..."I'm so sorry Kate"

"its fine just don't leave me!" He better not "I wont I-I cant"

"Kate Simms" we stood up and went In with her
"Hello I'm Mrs.Demar but you can call me Jennifer if you want I will be your new mid-wife to help you in birth. All that goody stuff!....so are you the dad?" Jay wasn't paying attention "he's a little zoned right now, but no he's not the dad" I wish "will the dad be showing up" I let a tear fall and shook my head she caught the hint to drop it "so you guys wanna find out the gender right"

"yes ma'am"

"okay you know the drill its gonna be cold"

"what happened to my old doctor"

"she died of a heart attack sadly" well dammit I liked her she was awesome as fuck
"Okay....so here is the baby" she looked at the screen and at me "well looks like your having a....".

"A boy congratulations"
"Dammit I cant do any of the bonding time"

"nope but I can" what did that mean I was snapped out of thought "did you want pictures"

"yes please" she left the room to get pictures
"What did you mean by you could do the bonding" he shrugged his shoulders at me and than Jennifer came in with 5 pictures
One for jay, me, Dahvie, Juliet and Andy, and than Haiden...

"Shit we need a ride Ronnie left"

"ill call Dahvie" I nodded and soon we were in the car with Dahvie

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay guys I know I haven't updated in forever but I was out of town but also Sooooo sorry its short its I'm soo tired right now its 12:55AM so I'm tired bye guys