chapter 2

Pic of Haiden Biersack

Kates P.O.V:

***
the week passed and me the twins and my parents were having a slumber party in the living room before we left for 3 months on tour we soon were watching batman when the pizza arrived and than we ate and ate and than made popcorn ate more and more....
"Kate honey wake up the bus is here" "huh?" "The bus" oh yea, I grabbed my bag and the twins only angelica was awake so I carried Andy while I  had her hand

violet was here so the twins didn't have to be alone because violet was like BFF's with angelica and same for me and Haiden. We took off and started the road trip and we all started calling bunks while unpacking so Andy and Juliet got the first choice since there top people Ashley chose to be next to me because he's protective I was like his one and only.

CC had the one above Ashley Jake and ell had above a bunk and there was only one bunk left "ROCK PAPER SCISSORS, " we shouted like crazy's when Juliet the smart one around here laughed "just share the damn bunk you guys are friends" we looked at each other and laughed HARD.

It was bed time and so I changed into my pj's and Haiden being  Haiden "does it bother you I sleep in my boxers" I looked at him" nope" kind of popping the 'p' the twins crawled in the kids bunk and since they were so wide they all share.

Everyone else went to bed while me and Haiden texted each other , yes I know he's right next to me so why not just talk.....well I'll tell you its the douche above me. Haiden was talking to his whore girlfriend while I just sat on twitter or kik something but what Haiden was doing yes I admit I fell in love with Haiden but he doesn't feel that way. I plugged in my earphones and turned around not long after strong arms was pulling me closer to them and held me I couldn't help the smile on my face...

Haiden's P.O.V

Me and Kate were talking when my girlfriend started texting well she's not really my girlfriend because I'm just using her till I can grow the balls to ask out Kate she's everything I ever wanted, perfect,  she turned around and I put my phone away ignoring the messages the whore was texting me I pulled her closer to me and soon fell asleep in her beautiful presence

*******

So sorry its short its I'm super tired and figured I would just get this chapter in and than go to bed but anyway here you go you know Haiden's true feelings what do you think is gonna happen
*will he ask her out
*just forget his feelings
*or just totally forget there friend ship
Its all up to you