Chapter 17

Zacks pov

I found my mate and she so gorgeous it's awesome I'm never letting her go, were on our way to her friends house me and her we didn't drive because they would smell the car so we ran, she needed to stop for a break only an hour until we hit France she thought it would be awesome there, hearing a twig snap I jumped in front of Kate protecting her and she coward behind me, three wolves came out I sense the middle one being alpha with all the power, "rogue shift now!" I shifted and Kate didn't but stayed behind me "were very sorry alpha to trespass your area were only passing through to France" he talked to his fellow wolves "would you and your mate like to join our pack we live in France?" Turning around looking at Kate she nodded "yes please alpha" he nodded "okay follow me now" she shifted and we followed him to a car.......

about an hour later we arrived at there pack house "we offer a different house hold if you don't wanna live in the pack house" that's not a bad idea at all "we already have a place here and its actually close to here maybe a block away" he death glared me "no it has to be next to the pack house its the cabins around or inside" wow um okay "okay cabin it is Kate will have to cancel the house than" "good" Kate walked away to cancel the house and I waited she came back intertwining our hands "Kay they were canceled and we now live in a cabin" we followed the alpha to our new home

we walked inside and it was beautiful you have a view of the forest and a view of the town its beautiful, "hey I'm gonna take you on a date tonight officially our first date" she smiled a huge smile "okay what time" I want it special "midnight, I'll pick you up at the 11:30 because I have to go sort out pack stuff now" I kissed her and walked to the pack house.

"hey alpha"

"hey oh so you don't have to always keep calling me alpha the names Cole and this is my mate Lilly and our kids this is our twins Jacob and Jeremy than our youngest angel" I bent down to there level "hi I'm Zack" they coward behind Lilly, "so alpha i have plans tonight and I need help setting it up, its gonna be midnight so the moons at its fullest and and than yea I have a spot where were gonna sleep and all we wont be back till tomorrow afternoon" he smiled "she's a gorgeous girl I wouldn't mess things up that's a great plan"

"thank you cole so lets sort out this pack business and than I can go set things up"

"of course come sit down later today I'll have Lilly go get your mate and she can sign the pack papers"nodding we got down to business

and its now 11:25 I borrowed the alphas mustang GT and I pulled into our driveway,knocking a gorgeous girl I can now call my mate is standing there in a dress and vans I love the dress its black and its a corset than the skirt just flows out she has a black smoky eye make up and her jet black hair straight and In her face she's sexy.

"ready" she nodded and we left to my spot.

Kate's pov

Lilly came by with her kids she's the alphas mate, we went and signed papers now me and Zack are officially in there pack,

I get home from shopping with Lilly she laughed at my interest in hot topic,which is my favorite store alive. I bought a corset dress for tonight and new pair of vans, running the water for my shower its 9 I have time, taking a 20 minutes shower I blow dry my hair and straighten it to my usual bangs in the face kinda like a 'emo' thing with a black smoky eye make up and than I put on my dress.

its only 10:30 I have an hour I'll call Juliet.(j=Juliet, k=Kate)

j-hello

k-hey Jules how is everyone I miss you guys

j-Kate omg if your dad finds out in talking to you he's gonna have my head

k-why? He hasn't hurt you guys has he