Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen - Immortal’s Hold

With father now awake a party was thrown by myself and the maids. We had invited hundreds of humans, making sure to include running away letters to their friends and families since they were most likely never returning home. I walked in to see father finish feeding on a human girl.

“Father, you've made a mess.” I strolled over to Rido and whipped the blood from his chin. “Also everything is set for the war, but I do wish you didn't challenge Kaname like that.” I was referring to his advance on Yuki. “She's protected by him like a treasure, yet she's more useless than a stone on the road.”

Father laughed. “How do you pin her as so useless?” He wondered and looked me in the eye.

“Even a stone can knock out a moron.” I stated blankly. “Her only use is to sit still and act as a symbol, but even at that she fails.” I shook my head at a memory of her tricking Zero by falling on him to steal his pack of blood tablets. The nosey girl chased after him for answers and in the end needed saving. “Spoiled and useless, yet is given all the power.”

“Do not stress over such things, Miyako.” Father ruffled my hair. “You're immortality will wrinkle. I will be ending this war with either both their deaths or my own.” He stood up and left the room to prepare.

I sighed and looked around at all the drained bodies. “Geez. He made such a mess.”

The war had began and I sat on the stairs that lead to the dungeons. I was letting Ichiru and Zero have their twin moment, after all I needed Zero to drain the last of human blood from Ichiru. I was fiddling with my small music box as I listened to their conversation.

I sung the lyrics to the music box’s melody as Ichiru took his last human/vampire breath in his twin's arms

I sung the lyrics to the music box’s melody as Ichiru took his last human/vampire breath in his twin's arms. Tears flowed from the corners of my eyes as the reality of the Paramour tie dawned upon me. The sorrow of my music box’s lyrics coxed more tears to fall as I kept singing the song. Its painful history of love and sacrifice, loss and struggle to regain what was forever torn away.

(If it's not obvious enough already I am a total such for the anime and manga Pandora Hearts. Collecting the magna at the moment and dear gosh my wallet is not happy with me.)

When all had fallen silent and Zero’s sobs had died down I made my presence known. I walked in with the music box in my hands, it's beautiful yet painful melody echoing gently throughout the cold stone room. I walked closer and closer till I was standing before Ichiru’s limp form.

I bit my lip till it bleed and crouched down. Ichiru was sitting up against the cold wall and crouched down I was at the perfect height. I pressed my lips to his and fed him my blood, my body glowing a gentle purple as my energy copied itself and transferred into him. He wasn't dead, just floating between life and death.

When the glow around my body faded I felt his lips push against mine suddenly. I pulled back after enjoying his affection for a few chased moments. My orange eyes looked up to see his lavender ones flash a deep purple once. “You have now been given the Immortal’s Hold. You are now my eternal, now with the seal broken by your other half.”

I was in his embrace, still holding my music box balanced on my knees, when Zero shouted out and broke our special moment. “WHAT THE HELL?!” He had a look of shock and a flash of anger.

I sighed and turned around in Ichiru’s arms to face his older twin. “Your brother is my Paramour, making him a newborn Immortal, I sired him.” I opened my music box again to let it's melody haunt us. “But because he was born a twin I could only turn him into a Level D till his human blood was drained or he was killed by his other half; you. The process of becoming an immortal Paramour is quite taxing: get bitten by a Pureblood, be fed the blood of the immortal that will sire you, and if there is a twin then you must be killed by that twin and then fed immortal blood again.” I took a deep breath.

I stood up with Ichiru. “Now let's get going, I have a feeling that the war as finished.”

I was in his embrace, still holding my music box balanced on my knees, when Zero shouted out and broke our special moment. “WHAT THE HELL?!” He had a look of shock and a flash of anger.

I sighed and turned around in Ichiru’s arms to face his older twin. “Your brother is my Paramour, making him a newborn Immortal, I sired him.” I opened my music box again to let it's melody haunt us. “But because he was born a twin I could only turn him into a Level D till his human blood was drained or he was killed by his other half; you. The process of becoming an immortal Paramour is quite taxing: get bitten by a Pureblood, be fed the blood of the immortal that will sire you, and if there is a twin then you must be killed by that twin and then fed immortal blood again.” I took a deep breath.

I stood up with Ichiru. “Now let's get going, I have a feeling that the war is near it's finish.”

It's been ages and I'm coming back with a short 780 word chapter. I know, I suck.

I'm super sorry for being MIA for all my books.
A lot has happened with my life, one being the fact that it's the begining of exam weeks at the time of me writing and posting this. My last exam weeks of high school to be exact.
Top that off with the crap that happened earlier when I first stared to drift from Wattpad, if you live in the GTA and heard about the incident with a high school initialled OCI than you'll know what I mean. Also for some odd reason the younger grades keep lighting the bathroom trash cans on fire.

Oh and I got dragged into a tone of 1st grader level bullshit drama by this bitch I used to call my BFF. Yeah that was fun. Not. Seriously if you're reading this (because this is the only thing I haven't blocked you from) grow tf up and get over yourself, you became toxic so I dropped you so accept it and get out of my life.

Yeah I've been having a stressful year.
Well I'll see if I can put up the last one or two chapters of this book sometime soon, but don't count on it much.
I also don't know if I'll finish the other books I have out either.

Again super sorry for the late update, luv you all lots for sticking with me.