Challenge Accepted, Big Brother

Start from the beginning

"Yo!" I said, appearing beside him. He jumped a bit and sent a playful glare in my direction.

"Think of that as payment for earlier." I grinned at him and he returned it with a deadpan look, hmph well fine he can be like that. I stuck my tongue out and proceeded to watch him wind candy after candy. Of course I was mentally tagging the ones I was going to steal, but he didn't need to know that now does he? A few minutes passed and he asked to me wait while he got a small paper bag from the ticket stand, so I waited. And waited. And waited some more. I was starting to get irritated from the wait so I plopped down beside the machine and began to eat the mentally tagged candies. Of course that's when he decided to show up. He stopped and just looked at me, "Sakura-Chan! I won those candies!" He said to me, fake tears rimming his eyes. I rolled my own and placed another jolly rancher in my mouth, "Not my fault it took you ten years to get a paper bag." I retorted. I grabbed the remaining ones I wanted and stepped aside so he can get whatever was left. I left him with the not-so-good ones, just saying.

"Naurto, let's go play hmm that one!" I pointed to a game where it seemed you had to drop a ball in a hole. I looked and the holes all had ticket numbers on them and one with a jackpot. 'This seems easy enough' I thought, so I put in a quarter and pressed the button. It wasn't long until a brightly colored bouncy ball went everywhere and eventually bounced into the 50 ticket hole.

"Nice one Sakura-Chan! Lemme try!" Naruto said, swiftly moving me out of the way. I watched with wide eyes when it went right into the JACKPOT hole.

"Wha..." I said at a loss for words. Meanwhile he was cheering and grabbing the tickets that poured out, including my 50.

"Oi! I hope you know you're sharing those!!"

-o-

I sighed as I lazily plopped onto the chair I sat in earlier. It was almost passed midnight and I was getting tired. I loved hanging out, but dammit all I had a bedtime. My eyes were starting to droop and I didn't fight it when they finally closed.

When I opened them, according to the clock beside me, it was near 4am. Wait- clock? What- Where the hell am I!? I looked around frantically and my breath hitched when I saw someone was in the same bed as me. My brain was in hyperdrive when the figure started to stir and I almost had a nosebleed at the sight. "Wha- Wha-..." I was struggling to preform a coherent sentence and the next thing I knew I blacked out.

Good job Sakura, fainting because you were in the same bed as Itachi.

I woke up the following morning with a killer headache, god just what the hell happened!?! I rubbed my head and the smell of food was gradually waking me up, I looked around again and knew I wasn't at my house.

Inner where the hell am I.

Don't ask me sweet cheeks, I don't have a clue as well. Though I did save a mental picture of what happened last night. I heard her giggle and I was confused, what happened? I decided to end the conversation at that and slowly make my way to the door. I peeked outside and noticed it felt familiar. Wait! I'm at the Uchiha's house again! I decided to follow the smell of food and I saw Mikoto hovering over a stove. She hasn't noticed me and I heard her softly humming to a song. She turned around and almost jumped out of her skin at the sight of me.

"Oh Sakura dear, you scared me! I didn't know you were up!" She laughed it off and went back to cooking.

"Do you need any help??" I asked her, she smiled and offered me a smile.

"Mind getting the rice out and putting it in this pan right here?" I did as told and made sure the lid was tightly on top. I asked if she needed anything else and she happily waved me away to the living room, Fugaku was sitting in a chair and he nodded to me in greeting. I did it back and went to sit in the chair almost across from him, neither of them seemed phased at the fact I'm here. Hell I don't even know the reason. I was steadily growing uncomfortable with the thought and I guess Fugaku noticed because he lowered his newspaper.