Challenge Accepted, Big Brother

Sakura's POV:

It was wonderful- everything seemed to be at this point. I didn't care I was suspended, I didn't care that fell majorly behind in my studies. The only thing I cared about was the person currently lip-locking with me. I smiled into the kiss and when he pulled back I let out a little lovesick giggle. I felt so happy, like nothing could really go wrong. I grinned at Itachi and the small smile he sent back was enough for me, I grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him along. "C'mon hot stuff, you gotta get beat in all these games! I'm not letting you run off this time!"

"Sakura, don't put yourself through this." He calmly said with a hint of amusement in his eyes. I knew I was screwed, I knew I was going to lose in all of them, and I knew I was going to get angry and frustrated afterwards. But I just wanted to spend time with him, I let my competitive side slip and just enjoyed being in his presence.

Yuck, tone down the mushy thoughts, Sakura. I'll get cavities. Inner pipped up.

Oi, you hush. I retorted quickly.

-o-

I was right. That was the only thing going through my mind, that and a really long string of curses. He won every single game we played. Of course he was trying to mend it buy using the tickets to get me another small anime plush. But that's beside the point dammit! How could I lose! Screw spending time together, I wanted to DESTROY him! I huffed and crossed my arms, my attitude was returning slowly and I glared holes in his back. He turned around and saw the look on my face and chuckled. "Can't handle losing that much?" His eyes held a playful gaze while mine looked like it wanted to rip him into shreds.

"I almost-"

"Almost." He interrupted, making the smart move to walk away at that point.

My mouth stood agape and I watched his figure walk away from me. My face was burning with embarrassment, how dare he! "Itachi Uchiha! You get back here this instant!" I yelled at his retreating form. I saw him look back and keep walking, oh hell no! I tried to jog to catch up but a hand on my shoulder stopped me. "Hm? What is it Sasuke?" I asked, looking over at him. It looked like he wanted to tell me something but he eventually sighed and let go, "Nothing important." He said to me as he walked over to Naruto.

What the hell was that about?? He's acting suspicious Sakura I'd keep a weary eye on for him. Inner pipped up.

I hate to admit it, but you might be right. I quickly replied to her. I took one last glance at him before I ran to catch up with Itachi. I didn't know whether or not to tell him about Sasuke's unusual behavior but all-in-all I decided against it. I pushed the thought to the back of my mind, I wanted to have a good time with the guys tonight and the last thing I wanted was some petty drama to happen. Personally, I've already had my share of drama for the past twelve years. I slowed my jog into a walk as I entered the bowling part of the building. I noticed the group was huddled around a lane, hm guess they got tired of their games. I noticed Deidara was up and I decided to sit at the back to watch. I glanced at the scoreboard and noticed Itachi was going to be in it next game, well I guess I know who's winning next. I thought to myself. My thoughts were broken by the loud cheering of said blonde, he was grinning from cheek to cheek and even I couldn't stop myself from smiling at the sight. They really were good friends. My eyes drifted towards Sasori who was giving me a curious stare, I decided to just smile and wave and that seemed to quell whatever he was thinking. Their game went on for a while until the next one was beginning, by that time I took out my phone and saw it was late into the evening by then. I didn't have any texts or missed calls so I was relieved to see that. I hopped up from my little seat and went to find Naruto, I already knew how the game was going to end so I decided to get Naruto to entertain me for the time being. It actually took a bit of looking to find him, he was buy the machine you can win candy from, and I happily skipped over to him. Totally going to get him to win me candy. I thought merrily.