Panic

Sakura's POV:

My eyes snapped open at the unforgettable sound of my alarm clock. Why did someone invent these things anyways. I groaned to myself as I sat in bed again wondering if my future depended on me going to school today. I felt myself smiling when a certain black-haired Uchiha come to my mind and it only stopped when the faint chuckle of inner sounded. I'll go to school but only for my future...

Yeah sure that's why you're going.

My face flushed quickly as I sent a string of unladylike words to inner and went to do my morning routine.

-o-

When I walked into school I was shocked to see what looked like Itachi waiting at my locker, the sight making this uneasy feeling in my stomach emerge. I tried to ignore my queasiness and went to get my books for the day. It wasn't even a minute until I heard, "How were the dangos?"

A irritated vein appeared on my forehead at remembering those damn things, but also my queasiness got worse at the memory.

"They tasted weird actually. I think a weasel touched them when I wasn't looking." I said as I closed my locker and looked up at him. I could see a glint of amusement in his eyes and yeah I didn't like where this was going. I was about to walk away when-

''Skip with me."

Good noodle.

"I'm sorry, but when does an Uchiha skip school?"

Good noodle.

"Since right now."

Sakura, good noodle.

"I have class, I don't get the pleasure of skipping like others."

I turned on my heel and walked away before he could even respond, my stomach would not calm down and I needed to get out of there. Besides, skipping school!? There's no way I'd risk that then get the wrath of my parents afterwards. He might be an upperclassmen but I'm not risking it. I sighed as I headed into my homeroom and took my seat in the back row and then setting my head on the desk.

Calm down....calm down....oh god I think I'm going to be sick...

I tried taking deep breaths and when the final bell rung the feeling still didn't go away, I had to will myself to listen all throughout first period. Thankfully, by the time lunch came around the feeling was finally gone and I could actually eat! I stopped as I caught myself walking towards the cafeteria to be with the girls but I instead turned towards the roof. It was somewhat cloudy but it didn't look like it was going to rain.

I was wrong. So very wrong.

I got to the rooftop door and when I looked out the little window, it was raining. OF COURSE! CAUSE WHY NOT! I huffed in frustration and just decided to eat my little bento with Mikoto's wonderful leftovers on the stairs. It might have been raining but at least I spent lunch quietly to myself... well me and Inner.

You like him.

Jeez no I don't I havent' been around him enough TO like him

That's true but the crush is still developing, just like how you stomach did when you saw him.

It was just because I didn't have breakfeast.

Deniaaaaal, Inner sung in my head.

I sighed again and packed up my lunch upon hearing the first bell sound, one half of school done, time to get the other half finished. I hope this doesn't take long...

-o-

The final bell rung at last and I would be lying if I said I wasn't going to take a nap when I got home. As I gathered up my books another shock went through me when I saw Itachi leaning beside my locker...again. No! I just want to go home and NAP! I ignored him when I opened it and I could feel the intense gaze on me, it isn't an easy feeling to just brush off. As the seconds ticked by I knew he wanted to me say something to him, but I 'couldn't. The nauseating feeling came back and if I sat and chat I'm sure it would have been much worse. I closed my locker and began walking away, but we know how these things work and of course he just had to call out to me.

"Sakura."

I didn't stop, I heard him but I kept walking. It was getting worse and I felt my cheeks burning as time went on.

"Sakura." He called a little louder.

At this point I was walking a bit faster until I bumped into a...rather sturdy chest actually. From this point of view this is a nic- oh fuck it's Deidara. No no nooo.

"Oi, Pinky. You okay, you seem freaked out, yeah?" He looked down at me, his eyes were laced with traces of concern and trying to put the pieces together from what I showed him.

"I-I'm Fine!" I quickly said, my voice much higher and desperate than I wanted it to be. I knew he didn't buy it but I quickly pushed past him and started a full-blown sprint halfway to my house. Home. I need to go home. When I got there I muttered something along the lines of, "Homework, room don't bother please." To my parents and I hoped they wouldn't come up in my room anytime soon. Mostly because when I got there I was panting and wheezing and my hands and legs wouldn't stop trembling and dear god am I having a panic attack!?!

Yes genius you are now just take slow breaths and we can talk about what the hell kinda train wreck that was back there

I didn't say anything back, instead I followed her instructions and put on a nice slow song for me to calm down to. I sat down on my bed and grabbed my stuffed mew that I cherished and just held onto it for dear life. After a couple of minutes I calmed down considerably and that's when Inner started.

Want to tell me why you just had a panic attack?

I-I don't know! I just know that feeling came back and I-I had to leave and fast.

The feeling is you being nervous around Itachi cause you've gotta little crush on him and I don't know why the attack happened. Sooo, I'll ask this. What are you going to do about it?

It's simple. Avoid Itachi and his friends at all cost."

(A/n: lol oops)