My new family

Ricks P.O.V- This girl Addison is a good kid, I can tell. I just can't let her stay because of her relationship with Negan and what he's done to us. Right now I'm taking her to meet my son Carl, since she might be able to cheer him up a little bit. He's been a lot tougher lately and I couldn't be more proud of him. Carls been through so much already that he can't deal with anymore people who he cares about dying. He shot his mom Lori, he's seen things he shouldn't have, like Negan murdering Glenn and Abraham that night, even I can't sleep after that. I mean, Glenn was like a brother to me.
Daryls P.O.V- Right now the only person I can think about is Addison. I hate keeping secrets from people, although sometimes it's for the best. But not in this case. If I tell Addison what I really am to her, she may never talk or even look at me again. If Negan knows that I escaped with her, he'll want me dead for sure, especially since we know each other. Well, a little. What's the worst that can happen when I talk to Addison, I mean, it's not like she's gonna go running back to Negan, her 'dad'.
Addisons P.O.V- Rick hasn't said a word to me and we've been walking for 3 minutes. Maybe it'd be best if I just left this group and pretend I never messed up their lives. 3 more minutes later Rick leads me into a house, then the attic that's red, blue and white themed. "Addison, I'd like you to meet Carl." Carl. The boy who I saw that night my dad killed 2 of their people. "Hey." He said smiling. Carl has brown hair with a little bit of curls at the end, the length came just below his ears. His right eye had a bandage over it., but his left eye was like looking into a blue crystal. He must've gotten his eyes from his dad. He shakes my hand and then we lock eyes for about a minute until Rick says something. "Carl can you show her around, I've got some work to do." "Ok. See you later dad." They quickly hug each other before Rick leaves us alone. "So, what do you want to do?" He asks, inviting me to sit beside him on the couch. I just shrug. "You don't talk much, do you?" He says with a soft smile. "No, not really." He nods his head. "Do you want me to show you around?" You smile. "Sure." -20 minutes later- As soon as Carl finished giving you a small tour of Alexandria, you started heading to the front gate so you could leave. "Addison, where are you going? You can stay!" You chuckle a but while looking at the ground. "No. I can't say." His smile fades. "But why not? We have room and everything!" "I know. But I don't want to put you all in danger." He's so confused. "Addison, what do you mean?" I try to tell him, but I can't just say I'm Negans daughter, he'll hate me. "I-" "She's Negans daughter." I hear someone say. I look behind Carl to see Rick. "You're what?" Carl asks while looking at you. "Look, I'm sorry Addison, but it had to be said." You just give a little huff and cross your arms. "It didn't have to be said right now, like this." All of a sudden Daryl walks up behind Rick. "She ain't Negans daughter Rick." "Then who's is she?" You look at Daryl with a confused and worried look on your face. "She's mine."

A/N: Hey guys! First of all I just want to say that I'm so happy that you guys are continuing to read my FanFic! Second of all I'm going to try and update every Tuesday and Saturday! Lastly, I'm so sorry about the cliffhanger, I was struggling on how to end this chapter! Have a good night💙