Daryl

Carl's P.O.V- We just lost Glenn and Abraham, and my left forearm almost got amputated. It's been a rough night and morning. Maggie is a mess, Sasha and Rosita are both still crying, and everyone else is in no position to do anything. The saviors took Daryl back to their place as punishment for punching the leader 'Negan'. Right now, we're on our way back to Alexandria but I won't be staying for long.
Addisons P.O.V- That was the worst night of my life. I never want to see that again. But I also don't want that to happen again. The truck just arrived at home and I have no idea how I'm going to get inside. All of a sudden, I hear the truck doors open. "We should probably just leave the blankets and stuff in here, we don't really need them." I hear my Uncle Dwight say. "Ok." My dad says. My heart stops beating so fast as I look out the window to see them go inside. I look around to see no one is coming so I open the doors then sprint into the Sanctuary. At the main door, my dad is coming out as I'm going in. I back up before I bump into him. "Hi dad." I say hugging him. He doesn't look happy. "Addison, honey, what were you doing out here?" I freeze up. "She had to check something for me." Uncle Dwight says all of a sudden. I sigh in relief. "Ok." He lets go then walks outside towards the truck while Uncle Dwight brings me to my room, by my arm. He sits me down on my bed. "What were you thinking? Your dad and I both told you not to go!" He says almost yelling. "I-I, don't know." "Look, if your dad saw you in the back of the truck, I don't know what he would've done to you. Don't ever do that again!" He says hugging me. "I won't. I promise."
The next morning- I woke up at 7:33 and got changed into my black skinny jeans, black combat boots, dark turquoise tank top and my black leather jacket before I packed up my backpack. I threw in a compass, a map, my 5 throwing knifes, a handgun and 20 bullets, a water bottle and some granola bars from the kitchen in my dads room. I'm going to sneak out today, and to be honest, I don't care if I get caught. I'm going to try and look for that group my dad terrorized 1 or 2 nights ago, but I doubt I'll find them. The only people I really remember are the kid who looks my age and the one man my dad brought back here. Wait, he could be inside here right now. Normally my Uncle rights down who's in what cell on a white board in his room, so I have to sneak in there and look. Out of the 20 guys my dad made his 'slaves', I know all of them except for 3. I open the door very slowly to see no one's in there so I quickly sneak over to the board and take a look. The only names I don't recognize are Jim, Daryl and Oscar. Jim is in cell 11, Daryl is in cell 15, and Oscar is in cell 19. I grab the keys to the cells from my Uncles night stand and then head off towards cell 11 first. When I get there, I open the door and find no one in there. I look around only to find a blanket, pillow and a big puddle of blood. I lock the door before moving on towards Daryls cell. When I get there, I open the door slowly and find him in there. He's wearing some old pants and a red and white plaid shirt. "Sh." You say shutting the door. "Who are you?" You look at him as he stands up. "Doesnt matter. You came from the group a night or two ago, right?" "Ya. Why?" "Im here to help you get out." He looks confused. "Why?" "Because I'm a good person." You open the door and then you lead him to your room. "You need to show me where you live though, or else I can't help." He's quiet while you grab him water and a granola bar, which he eats in a matter of seconds, but then he guesters that we leave. When you get outside, you both run for the bushes and make it just in time before dad comes out. "It should be this way." He says while you both run off towards his home.