A little faith

Addisons P.O.V- Right now Im in my room packing my bag because I'm sneaking out and heading back to Alexandria in a couple of minutes. Being here has made me realize I can't go on with the people I care about and love: Dad, Carl and even Rick. Well, sometimes. Besides, Rick cares for me more than Negan, and that says a lot.
Daryls P.O.V- With our plan to go to the Sanctuary and sneak Addison out doesnt make me feel any better. I mean, I know we can do it but it's really risky.
Negans P.O.V- I know taking Addison back with me was a stupid idea but if I don't have her with me in this world, then I'm just lost. Addison is the one that makes me happy whenever things go badly. All I have to do is think of her and I don't feel bad. But now she knows Ik not her real father and I don't have those feelings anymore. So to be honest, if she dies, I wouldn't really care.
Carls P.O.V- Woth Addison gone I feel empty. She was the one person that made me happy. I mean, she just had this unique personality that made her who she is, and if she was anyone else I don't know how I'd feel.
Negans P.O.V- Right now me and my men are getting some trucks with weapons and amo in it because we are going to Alexandria. What we are gonna do there is going to be cruel. But things like this need to be done.
Addisons P.O.V- As I'm about to walk out of my room, Negan opens the door and blocks my path. "What?" I snap. "Addison, we're going to Alexandria and I need you to come with us." I sigh and scoff. "Why?" "I need you to come with us for a reason that I can't tell you." I sigh while I walk out to the truck with him. "Gimme your hands." Dwight says. "Why?" I snap. "Just-" He sighs before talking again. "Give me your hands." He says depressed. I give in because I know whatever Negan and Dwight want, they always get. Dwight takes my hands and then ties them behind my back before helping me sit in the back seat of the truck.
50 minutes later- As Negan and the rest of his men park all 11 trucks right outside of the gates of Alexandria, I see Rick, Carl and Rosita stand on the watch tower above the walls with a whole bunch of people dressed in black beside them. Everyone has guns and here pointed at Negan and all his men. I'm still sitting in the truck while Negan and Rick are having a conversation that I can faintly hear. "Rick, I like you. I think you're a good leader. But right now, you're making things really damn difficult!" Negan starts getting more frustrated. "You're asking me to give up a place where my family and I live! A place that keeps us safe! And I can't do that!" I see Negan come up to the back door and drag me out by the arm while holding me in front of him. All of a sudden he points a gun to my head and I see Daryl climb up the ladder and stand beside Rick. "Now Rick." Negan loads the gun. "I know here are two certain individuals in your group who are very, very attached to her!" Carl and dad look at me with tears in their eyes. "So unless you want me to kill her I suggest you give up this place!" Daryl looks at Rick and I can tell he would let me die if I wasn't Daryls daughter. I can feel Negans grip getting tighter every second. "The clocks ticking Rick." Negan wouldn't do this to me! Would he? I mean, ya I've been ignoring him and all but he couldn't go through with it. Could he? "Let her go then we'll talk!" Dad says in a broken and angry voice. "Hmm." I feel him point the gun down and I sigh in relief until I hear a gunshot go off and I feel a sharp and burning hot pain in my right knee. "NO!" Dad yells before I see Carl fire the first shot at Negan. I get dropped and then all I see is guns firing and things starting to blow up. All I can think in my mind is that people are going to die and I'll end up as Negans slave or something. But the thing is with Ricks group all you have to have is a little faith. Although, a little faith may not be good enough in this case.