Crossed the line

The next day
Ricks P.O.V- As I slowly open my eyes I feel a throbbing pain in my head and something around my wrists. Once my eyes are completely open I look left and right to see Carl, Daryl, Michonne, Sasha and Jesus tied up and leaning against a cement wall, like me. "Dad!" Carl says walking towards me. "Where are we?" I say while standing up. "In a cell." Jesus says. "Maggie? Where-Where is she?" Everyone looks down exceot for Carl. "Negan took her into the main part of the Sanctuary with him." All of a sudden the door opens and then 6 men come in the room, each one of them 'escorting' us. Although a hen hey go to grab and arm no one refuses which Im surprised about.
Negans P.O.V- As I'm standing outside the back of the building I hear Rick and them coming. All I have to say is that I have a little, surprise for them.
Ricks P.O.V- As Negans men make us go on our knees in front of a small fence in area and then pulls out his bat. "Well well well, look who I finally have here." Negan says with an evil smile. "What the he** do you want from us?" Carl snaps. Negan looks at him and then walks towards him. "Excuse me young man, I'm trying to have a conversation with your father so I don't need you interrupting!" Carl just rolls his eyes as Negan kneels in front of me. "You ready for your surprise?" He smiles. I just give him a death glare. "I will take that as a yes!" Negan gets up and walks over to the fence and bangs the bat against the thin, metal wire. Everyone's heart drops as Tara comes out. But not as a human. I look over at everyone who has tears in their eyes. "Now how does that feel Rick? Loosing someone you love and care about!" I can't stop steering at Tara until Negan bangs on the fence again. My heart breaks even more as Gabriel comes out, but no as a human either. I look over at everyone who still havd the same emotions. "How does that one feel?" "Why are you doing this?" Sasha says, a tear down her left cheek. "Because you all need to pay." I give him another death glare before the gives me one back. "You ready for the last one?" There's more?" Michonne says with fear in her voice. "Relax, you only have the grand finally left!" Negan bangs on the wire and then Rosita comes out. This time everyone has tears on there cheeks. As soon as Negan starts chuckling and rubbing it in my face I couldn't take it. He just crossed the line.