Dream Six

I had a dream that I was on a sinking ship. Benedict Cumberbatch was there reciting Shakespeare and obvious to the water coming up around him. It was rather amusing to see. There was also this girl with a rock that ended up actually being an egg and a dragon hatched out. She apparently wanted an army and couldn't figure out how a tiny dragon was gonna help her. She didn't realize that dragons grow up and this particular one grew really fast. Anyways, since she was the first thing the dragon saw she could understand what it was saying perfectly. I had a hard time following along but the subtitles helped (yes, my dream had subtitles). Since the boat was sinking someone thought it would be a good idea to lighten the load and they threw a couch off the boat. Someone else was looking out with a spyglass and realized that there were pirates nearby. if they saw the couch then they would now realize that there was sinking ship that could be pillaged and passengers to hurt. So, me and some other guy who I couldn't see very well were sent to fetch the couch back to the ship. While we getting the couch, we realized that there was an island nearby that had been hidden from view. Unfortunately, it was the pirates hide out. I don't know how but some how my little sister Hannah had gotten abducted by the pirates and I had to track her down to save her. I ended up bashing this one pirate girl's head against the ground and she passed out and couldn't warn anybody that I was there. I rescued Hannah and low and behold the person who catches me and is one the pirates is my little brother Morgan. That's when my dream got really weird and everything seemed more like it was one big role play and not a life and death situation. Morgan told me that he was someone who was really and good with a gun and could climb up in the nearby tree shoot me dead before i had the chance to run away. I went running anyway and Morgan didn't move a muscle. But I woke up thinking, "you can't climb trees in the dark and still be able to shoot really well. That's totally unrealistic, Morgan." And here I was about to taking my sister Hannah back to sinking ship.