Chapter 35: He Likes Perveted Men Who Visit DirtyGirls.Com

Start from the beginning

"What did you do?" Josh asks and I grin.

"Don't ask," I tell him before Janet and I walk out the kitchen.

"He's probably pissed off," Janet says as we exit the house and we find Alex starring at his car.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?" Alex yells at me and I chuckle.

"I made you a present," I laugh. "Don't you like it?"

So, I wrapped his entire car with stretch wrap, which is a see through plastic wrapping you use on food. Me and Janet spent about two hours last night wrapping his car and approximately ten rolls of the material.

I even went as far as to put a bow on top of the car just to add that little bit of sass it was missing.

"I'm going to kill you," he glares at me.

"Dude that's awesome," I hear Josh say and I turn around to see the two other devil boys standing in front of the door.

"Wait," Vincent says before running to check on his car. "You better not have touched Sirius Black."

"We didn't," I smirk.

"You didn't prank us?" Josh asks and I shake my head.

"No," I say acting innocent.

"My coach is going to kill me," Alex says and I see Janet run into the house before coming out with a pair of scissors.

"Here," she tosses them at him and he glares at her.

"You two," Alex points at Josh and Vincent. "Come help me."

"No thanks dude," Vincent shakes his head.

"Yeah I don't think so," Josh laughs.

"You owe me Josh," Alex glares at him. "Remember that time last year during Josie Rosemarie's party when-"

"Okay I'll help," Josh shouts interrupting Alex and I turn to look at him.

"Who's Josie Rosemarie?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Some girl," he says before quickly going to Alex's car.

"Vincent," Alex says, but Vincent shakes his head.

"Sorry man," he shrugs. "You don't have anything over me."

"Remember last year's Christmas?" Alex smirks. "You got really drunk and-"

"Your a fucken dick," Vincent sticks his middle finger at him before going towards the car.

"Have fun unwrapping the car," I smile. "Me and Janet are going to school."

"Who's going to take you?" Alex smirks and I laugh.

"I'll just ask Mick and Pipper for a ride," I stick my tongue out at him.

"How am I supposed to go to school?" Janet asks.

"We can get you a visitors pass," I state and she nods.

"Bye twatfaces," I grin.