26/ I can feel his hands all over my body

No ones POV

Shawn mumbled some cuss words under his breath as he dialled McCahllens phone number.Alanas parents tried to be strong,although there was a high chance that they might never see their daughter again.

"Hello?"-McCahllen finally answered as Shawn let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding

"McCahllen? It's Shawn"

"Is everything alright?"

"No.Bea is sending out the messages,just as I told you yesterday.The thing is..I think that Lanas bodyguard was working for her.We haven't heard from Lana for 3 days now."-Shawn told him all the story.After listening to what Shawn had to say McCahllen told him not to worry because him and his team were going yo locate her in no time..and when they do,they were gonna let Shawn know.

Hours passed by.Shawn brought his hands to his face,groaning in frustration.He was scared,angry,worried..there were all these emotions bottled up inside him,he felt as if he was going to explode.He was scared of never seeing her again,the thought of it made his stomach churn into an unpleasant way.He couldn't bare losing her,he wouldn't be able to live with himself.He was frustrated that she didn't listen to him when he told her that he'd drive her home.He blamed himself for not being more stubborn,maybe if he insisted more she'd listen to him.

"So"-Alanas dad broke the silence -" Even though Alana is not here at the moment,I'm still gonna have the father-daughters boyfriend talk with you."

Shawn nodded.He knew why her dad was doing this.He wanted to distract Shawn

"I'm gonna get straight to the point Shawn"-his dad started-"What are your intentions with my daughter?"

Shawn found himself thinking of the first time he had met her.He cleared his throat-"Sir,I know that Alana has never had a boyfriend before me,I completely understand why you were both so overprotective of her.Even though some of the decisions that you took made our relationship extremely hard,we managed.I love your daughter with every fiber of my heart,I love her with everything within me.I would do everything to make her happy.And my intentions are to love her,cherish her and take care of her for as long as I can"

Alanas mom spoke for the first time that day-"I'm so sorry.This is all my fault...If I would've just listened to her when I had the chance,she'd be here right now"

She broke down into sobs as her husband hugged her.No one knew what to say anymore.Shawns phone rang,McCahllen was calling

"Shawn.We've located Beas and Alanas phone.They're at a warehouse on the west side of the town."

Shawn nodded-"I'll meet you there"

As he hung up,Shawn grabbed his jacket and turned to Alanas parents -"They've located her phone.I'm going to go and find her.I think it's best you stay here,just in case she comes home"

Alanas mom couldn't stop her tears as she nodded.Shawn left Alanas home and started driving.He was going to make sure that they all pay for what they did to her.

Meanwhile,Alanas body was shaking as she was still tied up to the damn chair that stood up on the middle of that disgusting room.Her pants were all ripped off,her legs all revealed.She had bruises all over her legs,also some cuts.She had already lost hope,

She heard the door opening,praying it was someone that could help her..She was left disappointed when she saw Sebastians face pass the door.A shiver ran through her spine as he sat down next to her and caressed her cheek

"Oh Lana.You have no idea how bad I feel that you got caught up in all this mess"-he whispered and for a moment Alana wanted to believe him.But she knew it was just too good to be true-"Well,I have to finish my part now"