9/Body shots

It's been 2 days since I've confessed my feelings to Shawn..He did call,once.He called immediately after I told him but I was scared to answer..I was scared of what he was going to say,but he did sent me a text that totally sunk my heart

Shawn: We need to talk.

I didn't answer that text either

"Are you stupid or what?"-Skylar yelled at me

"Why?"

"You didn't answer! Seriously Lana? When you confess your feelings to someone,you talk about it with them..you don't ignore them"

I sighed-"Well sorry I was too scared to hear what he had to say"

She shook her head,reaching for her dress.We were currently on her house,getting ready for Ians party.It took a lot of begging but in the end my mom decided to let me go-Shocker,I know.Skylar is going to do my makeup and hair,I honestly don't know what to expect

"How about you wear this?"-she said pointing at a very revealing dress,that was so short it wouldn't probably even cover my ass.

"How about not?"-I say sassily

"Bitch"-Skylar rolled her eyes,I shook my head and laughed at her -"Okay how about this?"

she said pointing to yet another dress that simply wasnt my style-"Why can't I just wear my own clothes?"

"Because they're not fun! I mean come on Lana,you're going to a damn party not to the church!"

I shrugged-"Sorry"

she kept looking through her closet,while I kept scrolling down my Instagram feed.I had already given up and we hadn't even started yet.-"Okay ,now this is perfect and I don't care what you say because you're wearing it anyways"

I look up to see what Skylar was holding.She was holding a pair of black leather pants and a blouse that had a glittery pattern,that would glow when the light would hit it.It looked good-"I like it"

"Thank god.Now come on,let me do your hair and then makeup"

I sighed-"can't I just go like this?"

"You mean like a cave woman? NO!"-she said pulling me up the bed-"Your crush is gonna be there too Lana you  have to dress to impress"

"No I don't"

"Well it's not like you have a choice really"-she laughed brushing my hair.She then started to curl my hair at the end,she then started getting my hair up into an updo and turned me around and started applying makeup on me.I seriously hoped she wouldn't put a lot of makeup,because if she does I'm gonna end up washing it off.If I ended up washing my makeup off then we wouldn't have time to attend the stupid party so we would end up staying home watching movies..I'm secretly praying that that is what's gonna happen.What If I see Shawn at the party? I have no idea how to react or what to do..

"Oh gosh"-Skylar said looking at me in awe

"What?"-I asked impatiently

"I don't think you've ever looked more beautiful than you do right now"

I turn around and look myself in the mirror..I looked good...Like really good.Skylar had applied a natural look makeup and honestly I've never looked better in my entire life.-"Sky,I-I'm speechless.Thank you!"

she smiled-"You're welcome Lana"

I couldn't help skylar much,since I suck at anything that involves hair and since makeup was Skylars favorite part ,all I could do was watch her get ready.She looked gorgeous,her purple hair was let down into curls and the makeup she had applied looked extremely cute.I'd never seen skylar like this.Usually she puts on dark makeup