16/ Stylists

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A SMUT.

In case you feel uncomfortable,you can skip it.I'll tell you where it starts 🖤

Shawn runs his fingers through his hair-"Why didn't you tell me?"

I bit my lip-"I didn't want to worry you"

"And hiding it from me was a better solution?"-he asked coldly,a shade of arrogance and anger present on his voice-"You could've gotten hurt.."

"I just didn't want you to stress over some stupid text messages..You had enough in your plate and I didn't want to add more"

"Some stupid text messages?"-he emphasised-"The last time I checked you got followed by a car which was driven by the one sending those stupid text messages."

"Don't yell please "-I tell him shutting my eyes closed-"You promised me you wouldn't get mad"

He sighed-"I am mad! I hate the idea that you could've gotten hurt because of me!"

"It's not your fault"

"Yes it is!"-he stated -"And whoever is playing this stupid game will pay for it,mark my words!"

I get up my chair and place my hands on Shawns jaw,forcing him to look down at me.I place my lips on his as my hands play with his hair,casually tugging on it lightly-"I'm fine.Calm down"

He shook his head-"You could've been-"

"But I'm not! I'm fine and I'm here"-I interrupt him-"Don't beat yourself over it.It is not your fault"

He nods-"Tell me everything"

"I will.It all started the day you asked me to be your girlfriend.I received a text message saying- enjoying your boyfriend? And there was a picture of us kissing attached..Then when I asked who it was,it replied-Someone who'll ruin you"-I inhale as I try to calm myself down so I can continue-"You came over at my house that night,I wanted to tell you but you were so happy and I didn't want to ruin this for you..After you left I got another text saying that I should stay away from you and there was another picture of us kissing on my balcony attached..They were there Shawn,watching us"

Shawn got up the couch and punched the wall a couple of times.He ran his fingers roughly through his hair ,muttering a couple of curse words before kicking the small coffee table.I saw Andrew enter the room,an expression of shock across his face

"Shawn!"-He called-"Are you okay?"

"No,I'm not"-Shawn stated.He pointed his finger towards Andrew-"Please call John,tell him I need him to contact Mc Calhan about something"

"What's wrong?"-Andrew asked

"Someone's been watching her"-Shawn replied-"Shit.Not only her,but us! Alana has been receiving threatening texts and a Jeep followed her until she came here."

Andrew nods-"Okay.I'll call John"

"Thanks"-Shawn said as he sat down next to me.-"Then?"

He wanted me to continue on

"Then the next day I came over at your hotel and we fought.."

"Because you weren't telling me what was wrong "-Shawn interrupted me

I nod-"I wasn't telling you about the texts.Then I got in the bathroom and received another message that said that they'd planned our fight.And I asked them what did they want.."

"What did they want?"-Shawn asked.I look at him

"You"

I gulped hard