Prologue

Ever since I was a little girl, everyone used to tell me that I could change this world, that I could save it from fate. Maybe that is because everything I touched miraculously came back to life but I don't really know for sure. They said I was just like her. Who that person is I don't really know but I wish I did. The wind blew through the bedroom and then a blood curdling scream broke the silent. Blood splattered all over the place. The smell of flora and forestry mixed in with blood and rotting flesh was the only fragrance that could be smelled for miles. I kept on screaming and calling for help but no matter how hard I tried to speak nothing came out. I was scared. So scared. In the distance I could faintly see an outline of a silhouette in the darkness shaping the frame of young boy. The fire enhanced the features on his face. We looked around the sameage. Instantly drawn to his eyes that looked almost like that of a dragon with the hazel golden hue inside the pupil yet at the same time his eyes held an almost gentle gaze to the . His hair was a spiky dirty blond and he had dried up tears on his face. But I did not know exactly the reason why he looked so sad. He appeared to be mourning the death of loved one as he watched me unable to do anything to help. He was so mysterious and when asked for his name his lips moved but could not hear what he said. I asked again and he was gone. And all I heard was the wailing of woman as she cried in agony. I smelled and death all over. I tried to move but my feet were frozen to the spot. Then suddenly a woman with golden hair appeared wearing a dark red Victorian dress.with a rose hair hair ornament that rest next to her bangs in her cornrows braided bun. But her eyes were horrifying their emerald green glow seemed to house many evil within. She seemed turn partly into back shadowy figure covered in blood then back to normal and repeating this number of times to the point where she seemed to embody evil herself when I looked at her. I looked at her with continuous horror and tried to run away as she landed on the ground but found that my feet were still glued to the spot. She then began walking towards me stopping right in front of me with a wicked smile and declared " My name is Beatrice! I am the witch who cannot die!" Then the strange lady paused and looked at me like she just had a brilliant idea. Then the strange lady named Beatrice asked " why don't we play a game child?" She smiled sweetly. "What kind of game? Her eyes then clouded over for second then she put on a fake smile and replied" A game where you just have to survive. If you don't understand then I will lay it out for you clean and simple. Just don't let me catch you and you live! Let me catch you and you die okay! So basically..just don't get caught or this will be..a very tragic ending to your life alright. I nodded quickly and then ran as fast as I could. I ran through the flames not caring if I got burnt and just kept going to scared to look back. That is when I realized that Beatrice the lady from earlier was right in from of me. I ran in the other direction but tripped over a tree root in process and as I got up to run again Beatrice appeared right in front of me holding a sword a at my neck with a murderous look in her eyes as she went to make the finishing blow. I cried in fear as she took aim at me.

---•---•–--•---

I woke up screaming and covered in sweat as tears just cascaded down my face like a river on its' course.
The whole pack told me that this person they were always telling I was always told that I was delivered to them in a handwoven basket by a woman with an almost magical yet gently determined aura about her that were shown in her eyes that seemed almost like a blue hue found in the spring sky and hair that shined like the sun
trailing behind her like ocean waves down her back. All the werewolves in the pack say to me she was absolutely stunning and that is why I have the gift of life. But I think they are idiots to think beauty says it all. If only I could have met her myself. Then I will be able to reunite with not just her but you as well my dear brother. If only I knew where you both were. I just want to know why you left.' I thought to myself as I stared up at the ceiling of my bedroom still crying silently as I let the tears roll down my face one after another. I then curled up into a ball rocking and crying myself to sleep.
When morning came I was still mortified and curled up into a ball unable to move out of fear the woman from my dreams will pop out of nowhere and attack me. When the alarm clock on my nightstand began to ring I screamed and hid under my covers. It took me a few minutes to,realize it was just the alarm and turned it of f and began to get ready for school.
I started out by brushing my long dirty blond locks of wavy hair before getting a shower and brushing my hair again.  A came out wearing a towel wrapped around my body. I opened my wardrobe and went through it to find the perfect outfit for the perfect day of school. I hate school. But have to go. But no matter how much I do not want to go I have a habit of going which is not even the worst part.  I went through all my dresses but then realized they would draw too much attention and hate attention and besides  dresses are not always comfortable. ThenI realized we have school uniforms so I just decided to update my old fashion university school uniform a bit. Maybe that a way a might at least be someone who will not look like a retard. So changed the entire uniform and updated the entire thing. I learned that the school does not care if you change the uniform or not as long as you are creative and it applies by the rules. Which is very vague but I did just that. So I burned the ankle length skirt and hideous top to start off then began to get out my sketchbook for designing cloths. Besides this hits two birds with one stone because we are supposed to update ours school uniform for our elective virtual and graphic designers' course. So I get to design a new outfit and look awesome plus the amazing bonus of being top student in the class. Amazing am I right?!
So I put on a random pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt to start because I wanted to at least have something on when I go to design something. Besides I get up extremely and I do not have to go to school for almost five or so more hours. First I got out my designers kit from my closet before getting all the fabrics, sewing supplies, strings, scissors, and whatnot. Next I got out the huge mannequins about three to four of them, then I began cutting up certain pieces of frantic in different shapes and sizes. After that I did the same thing to the metal/copper and leather. Finally I sewed everything. It took me about half an hour to an hour to finish. Finally I was done with my design.
I had created the perfect school uniform composed of: A clear pure white flannel with hints of gray to create contrast/ highlights/shading that goes down a few inches below the waist with sleeves that go to the elbow socket and a light blue tank to underneath. The clear flannel appears to be ironed but not warm nor cold nor wet without a single wrinkle on it but at the same time is soft but not too soft with a silk like feel on the inside of the flannel. It appear thin but really is not because it contains warmth. While the flannel may look plain it really is not because on the sleeves that rest against the skin they are somewhat clear with an iridescent blue pearl shine and some flower and leave designs made purely of white strings sewed into it to make fine and beautifully detailed designs while the rest of the flannel is also somewhat see through it only has these designs on the sleeves, the collar that folds up around the neck , and the trim that goes around the end or bottom of the flannel in a thin delicate straight line. At the strik the flannel slightly waves outward like ocean waves.
Resting atop the beautifully designed flannel and top is a silver metal necklace. The metallic part of the necklace is hand carved and shaped like the symbol for the zodiac constellation Gemini and strung or held in place by a black leather string with thickness that is just enough that it is visible but little enough that it does not hurt and does not look out of place or ridiculous.
On the left wrist is fishtail braid design leather band that was cut thin enough so it does not look on of place and is about as thick as an average bracelet. The leather was brown and and the bracelet was loose enough not to leave a mark but tight enough not to fall off.
On the hands there are medium grey leather gloves that make your fingertips visible past the joint on each of your fingers where your bend them. The leather gloves are light enough that they do not look out of place but at the same time just dark enough to bring out your rebel side. These gloves will most certainly not get you in trouble but they are to be worn at school which you are basically bending the rules to your advantage.
For pants you need something that anyone including you will be comfortable in because this outfit you are wearing to present to your class. Okay so I thought jeans but then I realized that they are not formal and not everyone likes them. Besides wearing a skirt that long all the time every day of the year when you do that for so long your legs really need a breather so I went with leggings. A light grey pair of legging that have a darker shade to them to give you a look that will blow their minds. The leggings consist of an almost identical design as the top except for a few key differences. First the designs are more detailed and the consist of shading that was creating to form like to a light to dark pattern also known as constraint while at the same exact time give it a 3-D look unlike the images on the top or should I say flannel but just like the flannel these intricately, beautiful detailed designs were sewed in using string but the string was darker in certain places to create a place of contrast. Also unlike the flannel the leggings are not see through in any way what so ever making them perfect to wear out in public but at the same time beautiful yet formal.
For the shoes who needs a classic like dress shoes when your going to wear boots instead besides boots look great with just about any outfit and are extremely comfortable to boot. So for the shoes you have an ankle-high black leather flat heeled boots with a golden zipper that goes on the inner side. Each zipper is pointing towards the other. In the front black laces go up to the top of the shoe. A flap stick up near the top near the front. The part where your toes meet the end of the point points slightly upward to match the shape of the rebel/biker styled boots. The trim of the hole where the laces enter as they zig zag up the center is outlined with a golden metal. The laces are easily adjustable and once you have the, where you want them you do not have to untie the you just have to unzip the boot. The inside is soft and cushioning yet at the same time hard and sturdy. These boots are perfect for doing a lot of walking. The added bonus is the flat heel that is medium sized and easy to walk on. And once you get used to wearing them they are snap to walk in.
Everyone has a rebel side why not let it out.
Over the flannel and top is a black leather jacket with the name of worlds most wanted gang on it. The letters are faded but I know what is written on it besides I never made this jacket it was a gift from someone very special to me. Patches of leather are slightly worn or falling off. The silver zipper is in no way rusty do to very little use and the leather is soft and warm inside due to continuous use.
For the final touch a somewhat dark grey skirt that matches well with the top and flannel and stops a few inches above mid-thigh with a few wrinkles made into the design to make it look cool. It looks almost just like a normal school uniform skirt. Well that it is all except for the frontal bottom left hand corner wear a medium sized skull and cross bones is sewn into the skirt using string.
Okay I was just kidding a little bit ago there is actually just two more things left. Okay first up around the trim/ upper rim of the boots is white wool. That is the socks or should I say leg warmers. The leg warmers look pretty thin but actually are not and are thick enough to keep you warm and hold heat. These leg warmers are also very stylish with the ankle high boots I just designed about ten minutes prior to these.
Last but not least the purse. Okay so the purse is something you will hold some your personal belongings in so you do not need to be too big. It is made with blue leather, gold, metal, and silver. The blue leather strap is strung over your one shoulder and goes across your body. The part where you hold all your things is about average size. The gold is used for the one side which I will call the front and will be used as a buckle. The rest of the metals form decoration on the purse that will not be worn as time passes. One such design is that of a crescent moon holding a spinning star.
I look over my design and deciding it is perfect put it on and begin to head  to school with a smile on my face because I already know that no one else did their assignment over spring break.